Vogue Paris November 2015 : Mica Arganaraz by Mario Testino

Maybe the inside editorial is amazing, usually Testino editorials are better than his covers (well, lately).

what a hideous dress! It makes her look like a Piñata thats about to be dropped. I saw her hair out of her face on the runway and she looked pretty awesome, they hsouldnt overdo the 70s hairstyle, its nice but it will get tired fast

Is Mykonos known for its drag scene? Shoot in Vegas or something and be done with it..
Really looking forward to David Sims' ed, Andreea looks great.

It's incredible none of these previews catch my eyes. Mediocre and repetitive as usual.

That shot of Mica and the drag queen reminds me of a VP cover (missed that issue) with the black trans guy/girl. The Mykonos story really shouldve been shifted to December, because now we'll have no beauty cover this year (August doesnt count). Only looking forward to Andreea.

For me,the preview is not bad at all.Looking forward to the whole issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Etat de grace looks beautiful... But I am bored by the same models over and over again too!

Jane How seems to be the one who's saving this magazine month after month! Her editorial looks exciting!!

The main ed looks fun! Can't wait to see the photos that could have been a better cover.

No Suzanne Koller this month! Thank heavens.

Insufferable content. Same, same, same, same, same old.

it looks a bit different for them

but in a bad way :( i hope mica's editorial will be ok

This is actually difficult to look at. So busy, so cheap, so tacky. I always think VP couldn't get worse, and they keep proving me wrong..

I always think VP couldn't get worse, and they keep proving me wrong..

This is very true. It's incredible, but when you think they can't sink any lower they do.

It's amazing in a way to see this downfall: from being the top magazine in the world to become completely irrelevant and cheap...

This is very true. It's incredible, but when you think they can't sink any lower they do.

It's amazing in a way to see this downfall: from being the top magazine in the world to become completely irrelevant and cheap...

I guess somewhere Carine is having the final laugh but judging from her Post Vogue work. They both need each other.

I guess somewhere Carine is having the final laugh but judging from her Post Vogue work. They both need each other.

HAHAHA. I see them laughing at each other.. when in fact everyone's laughing at them...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->