Vogue Paris November 2015 : Mica Arganaraz by Mario Testino

It's great to see Rianne, she does always look amazing and I think it's good to See that she can do sth else than this edgy Louis Vuitton Style.
Overall I would say it's a strong issue (when you ignore the cover...)

does this one have gift with it? cause i will buy in france :D

i can't wait to get my issue :D
first time since 2011 i buy VP
Which gift do you mean ? I buy it in France too

Oh wow what a beautiful issue!! Great job all round.

Oh Vogue Paris...
I'm sorry but French ELLE is better than Vogue Paris.
Every single month it's the same thing: L.A., Vegas, Greece, Monaco or Saint Barth.
The same "gil in paris wearing jeans with beautiful hair".
A "bored bourgeoise" jewellery ed...etc.

Thank god we have Numero.

Its's totally excepted since EIC of this magazine shares limited & repetitive touch.... Nothing new. She better moves on.:doh:

They really have an impressive cast(Malgosia :wub: ) but the result is not always there.

i can't wait to get my issue :D
first time since 2011 i buy VP
Which gift do you mean ? I buy it in France too

sometimes i see they have just a version with magazine, and sometimes it comes in plastic with something inside (like a purse was there last time i got it..with daria on the cover this year)

sometimes i see they have just a version with magazine, and sometimes it comes in plastic with something inside (like a purse was there last time i got it..with daria on the cover this year)
oh, i hope it will be so in france

So the sales are THAT bad that they need to give purses now? À la Cosmopolitan... How cheap.

oh, i didn't read properly thought you were talking about a supplement

I made a little something while I was bored. Since I dislike their cover choice I made my own with a pic from the story :lol: I think it would have been nice to see her on the cover, and it's also more appropriate for November imo:

photocouture-show.com

So the sales are THAT bad that they need to give purses now? À la Cosmopolitan... How cheap.

Lol, that is a cheap move. What happened to beauty creams and fragrance strips?

I had a melancholic day today and flipped through all my photographic archives, many of them from Vogue Paris. I just have to say there's no way someone would say this is good if he/she had witnessed the good old days. It's just not possible.

There was so much truth, passion, energy, coolness and fashion in Vogue Paris some years ago. Too much beauty to handle even. Everything made sense.

Too bad this is what we have today... MEH.

that would make an amazing cover too! good job!!! i'd have tough choice over which to buy :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->