Vogue Paris November 2019 : Erika Linder by Mikael Jansson

Elle France (photographed by Laurie Bartley), is that you?

I'm on the fence with this one. It's something different for them and I like the colours, but can't deal with the beanie, the tinted eyebrows, and Erika again? Let me guess, she probably sold well, so we have her again. Alt's tunnel vision in top form.

Also, is November officially the month when the VP woman 'returns to nature'? Last year it was Natasha Poly in a yolky yellow jumper. This one doesn't look very far off, actually.

Yeah, its different for them, even looks like it could be from the modern times, but that doesn't make it into a good cover. This is just such a weak shot to use for the cover, sigh!

She reminds me so much of Daria W. on this pic, that it´s enough for me to love it :D the hat ruins the styling imo but again, that face...

Judging by the headlines, is this like an eco fashion issue? I wonder how the rest of the editorials are going to be styled if that´s the case...

Homeless glam. At least it’s someone new though.

I'm loving the cover, but yeah, why her again?

Rugged fashion? Seems ok for me so far..:ninja::ninja:

Daria Werbowy would have killed this cover !!! Where is she by the way? Did she stop modeling full stop? The logo in this color does not work, the styling is overpowering the coverlines too, it´s a mediocre cover actually.

I think it's a pretty weak shot, made even less appealing by how the backdrop seems to be competing with the outfit and beanie. It is all so devoid of glamour.

This is not good and I'm surprised she got a second cover in the same year.

Also, is November officially the month when the VP woman 'returns to nature'? Last year it was Natasha Poly in a yolky yellow jumper. This one doesn't look very far off, actually.

These covers would make you think November has become the "Spécial Tricot" issue.

I still haven't managed to get hold of the October issue, so I'll hold off on getting excited about this one until I do.

I like it! Not too crazy about it, but works for me. Probably because I initially thought it was Hunter Schafer on the cover but as it turns out it's not, which was a devastating realisation. I expect the editorial to be more interesting, as usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->