PREVIEWS
MADE IN SWEDEN, ph. Mikael Jansson; st. Emmanuelle Alt
1.jpg

GRANDEUR NATURE, ph. Lachlan Bailey; st. Anastasia Barbieri
2.jpg

MATIÈRES PREMIÈRES, ph. Gregory Harris; st. Virginie Benarroch
3.jpg
vogue.fr

As usual, all of the contents look promising and beautiful and I'm definitely excited to see Erika's and Anna's stories in full. Cover story looks especially beautiful, the mood and scenery look fantastic!
Also I guess the story title explains why Raquel wasn't on the cover... But it doesn't make sense since she's still included in a swedish story apparently.. confusing. Anyway, hopefully she gets a cover soon.

That’s the first time we see miss vogue in previews I hope it doesn’t mean that editorial quantity fell lower than 3-4 main stories and 2-3 supportive like miss vogue , beaute, jewelry.

Barbieri is there... Good issue expected!
And Alt challenges herself by going to Sweden instead of the usual VP locations.

^ Didn't they do Sweden for August as well? Guess it's the place that's in this season.

That’s the first time we see miss vogue in previews I hope it doesn’t mean that editorial quantity fell lower than 3-4 main stories and 2-3 supportive like miss vogue , beaute, jewelry.

There are only 2 main stories: Raquel and Erika Linder by Mikael Jansson and Anna Ewers by Lachlan Bailey. The 2 stories are extra long, though. They are about 20 pages each. And both are stunning.

Well Alt has still managed to put a jeans ed alongside whatever-main-ed-is :hardhead:

However judging from the preview, those 2 main eds seems repetitive...

Grandeur Nature

Photographer: Lachlan Bailey
Stylist: Anastasia Barbieri
Hair: Rudi Lewis
Makeup: Lynsey Alexander
Cast: Anna Ewers

Vogue Paris Digital Edition

Miss Vogue: Matières Premiéres

Photographer: Gregory Harris
Stylist: Virginie Benarroch
Hair: Shon
Makeup: Adrien Pinault
Manicure: Marie Rosa
Cast: Sabine Glud, Cosima Auermann, Tim Dibble, Emma Reynaud, Bingbing Liu, Signe Veiteberg, Matea Brakus, Camille Hurel, Imari Karanja

Last edited by a moderator:
Miss Vogue: Briller De Mille Feux (Swarovski advertorial)

Photographer: Gregory Harris
Stylist: Virginie Benarroch
Hair: Shon
Makeup: Marie Duhart
Cast: Sean Levy

Last edited by a moderator:
Peter Lindbergh Tribute

The two main eds are stunning. I like the other content too.

Erika and Raquel form such a good pair.
If only that shot of the two of them lying on the rocks was the cover. That would’ve been perfection :heart:

To be honest I always love the way VP does "tricot", and i'm not disappointed, the editorials are a bit silly but beautiful.
The cover on the other hand, because necessarily has to stand on it's own, is a a sort of Scandinavian bland that i find really unappealing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->