Vogue Paris November 2020 : Rianne van Rompaey by Mikael Jansson

Miss Vogue "Sweetest Taboo"
Sacha Quenby by Robin Galiegue

Ici Londres
Imaan Hammam by Alasdair McLellan

my scans

Watches editorial is Taylor Hill by Robin Galiegue but I haven't pictured it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing Rianne's editorial, I can only think how much Raquel Zimmermann would raise the bar!

By the way... Some members were talking about Vogue Paris's model choices and the consequences of that on their career. Have you noticed that the recurring models on VP don't appear on Vogue US? We already had some group Vogue US covers with models, Anna Ewers and Rianne were left out. Natasha Poly has always been a VP girl, but I don't even remember more than 2/3 editorials with her for Vogue US, if she has more than one. And some models who are always on VP are never on the VP cover, for example: Edita, Anja, Magda Frackowiak...

Thanks for all of these images!

I know we're seeing Rianne for the nth time in Vogue Paris, but when I look at that cover story, I'm just thankful that we didn't get Gisele in the starring role, because, if we're talking constant exposure, seeing her in hippie/earth mother editorials is really overplayed at this point.

Purienne is such a great addition to the photographers of VP!

I couldn't agree more! And this editorial with Edita is a match made in heaven.
This was probably shot at the same time/location than Hana Jirickova's October ed.

A really nice issue for November. The coverstory isn’t the best of Rianne for Vogue Paris but made me realize how versatile she is. VP did 80’s glamour, safari, parisian chic, American girl next-door, punk, ski and hippie concepts with her (+ some others that i'm struggling to name). She did an amazing job at all of them. I loved Edita’s ed too. Purienne perfectly fits Vogue Paris’s sexy vintage aesthetic. Imaan’s editorial is quite forgettable though. Still nice to see her working with VP because i really want to see her on the cover.

I will be the only Party breaker here among all vp fans, but this is another boring pedestrian magazine. Rianne “chic hippique” we’ve already seen more verushka-way in may 2019 and it was much successful ed. Enough of this chic for me. Anna ewers was shot in pretty much the same cover story in may 2018 by same team.
Purienne with Edita looks like something taken from ELLE France Beauty stories by Gilles Bensimon circa Late 80s - Early 1990s mixed with Massimo Dutti online store shoot: aside from naked boobs, there is not so much to look at. Maybe due to Edita and the way she is associating with mass market thanks to her countless Catalog works lately. Maybe due to Purienne, who’s not really fashionable photographer and limit of his creative imagination is blonde semi-naked girl shot by the sea near his villa on south of France.
Inman Ed is just taken straight from UK vogue. Shot in the UK by McLellan. That’s all you have to know about that Ed to picture it accurate in your mind.

I will be the only Party breaker here among all vp fans, but this is another boring pedestrian magazine. Rianne “chic hippique” we’ve already seen more verushka-way in may 2019 and it was much successful ed. Enough of this chic for me. Anna ewers was shot in pretty much the same cover story in may 2018 by same team.
Purienne with Edita looks like something taken from ELLE France Beauty stories by Gilles Bensimon circa Late 80s - Early 1990s mixed with Massimo Dutti online store shoot: aside from naked boobs, there is not so much to look at. Maybe due to Edita and the way she is associating with mass market thanks to her countless Catalog works lately. Maybe due to Purienne, who’s not really fashionable photographer and limit of his creative imagination is blonde semi-naked girl shot by the sea near his villa on south of France.
Inman Ed is just taken straight from UK vogue. Shot in the UK by McLellan. That’s all you have to know about that Ed to picture it accurate in your mind.
Couldn't agree more.

THIS! :flower::flower::flower:

Incredible issue! Each editorial is better than the next, the casting is magnificent and Alt truly has a great team of photographers. Undoubtedly my favorite fashion magazine right now, never disappoints. Now I'm very excited for the anniversary issue next month!

Just looked at my digital copy, I have to say Purenne and Edita’s work outshine everyone else’s...the simplistic styling, the sexiness! I don’t imagine I would grow tired of imagery like that especially in a time of political correctness. I’m strangely not over the moon over Rianne’s Ed and I think it’s the make up that ruins it for me (especially the cheap looking Jewels glued on her face). And everything else is sort of forgetful...am really trying to wrap my head around the Alidair and Imaan Ed it’s hard to say but I just don’t see the storyline...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->