Vogue Paris October 2009 : Kate Moss by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

Yes a special top models! I can't wait to receive my issue.

Oh I love their Spécial Top Models content, I bought every issue with that theme since March 2005! Thank you for posting Surrealseven.

No thoughts on the cover yet, Kate looks tired but not completely bad, Mlagosia would have been better and I can't help but thinking it could look a little better with a G, not over her face of course.

ETA:

Anna Selezneva in the Bijoux section but I expect her to be among the top models too.
Kate, Claudia, Lara, Eva, Anna, Raquel, Natasha,...

5543039043833.jpg
5542999069144.jpg

5543009064208.jpg
5543019058224.jpg

5543029050072.jpg

silent paris via *Bianca*

All the karma goes to her and radolgc and surrealseven.

Last edited by a moderator:
:buzz:

I can't imagine better night for me and I was thinking about this. It's great. Kate looks stunning and amazing.

Thanks surrealseven & radolgc.

don't like this cover but sounds like a great issue better have La Campbell or this would not be a supermodel issue

I'm excited by the 'Spécial Top Models' and Kate been on the cover, but where's the G on the masthead? It's so distracting.

I love Kate, but enough already...hate the cover. And i wish i could burn all the shaggy coats in the world.

This cover is so boring.
Kate + Vogue Paris = should be amazing!!
But not this time. :(

It reminds me this cover.

And I love Anna's ed. Hope Kate also has ed inside.

To quote Michael Bluth,

"Really...her?"

Kate doesn't look that bad, but wish it was someone "fresher"

Even though when I read 'Vogue Paris October 2009: Kate Moss' I felt kind of disappointed, it is a nice cover. This isn't what I was hoping for, but I guess the actual photograph they went with is very nice.

Congratulations to Lara for getting her name on the front cover next to Kate, Claudia, and Eva. :shock:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->