Vogue Paris October 2009 : Kate Moss by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

I'm wondering if it is - certainly, the theme of an anniversary would be enough to fill an issue destined to hang around the newsstand for two months.

^ I hope you have right:wink:
(in september issue is nothing about 90th anniversary ...)

The supplement sounds very interesting. Too bad it won't be available in the Netherlands.

By the sound of it, a supplement like this would turn this issue into a must-buy for me, but if it comes without it, I might think twice.

^ I can't wait see this cover supplement :wink:

the cover supplement is Twiggy ...
not sure it was said or not ...

I get the impression that it might be the Dec-Jan issue. The 75th anniversary issue was Dec-Jan. However, when Paris Vogue issued a call for previous issues, they mentioned the anniversary issue appearing in 2010. I have seen nothing definite about any date.

I didn't remember the date ... I hope, too, it will be for dec-jan !
I think this supplement is just a trailer for what will happen. I may have too high expectations for this ... :doh:

The issue also featured an article named "Flop Models" ...
:lol: It is about Cinema and Models ..... :rolleyes: Most amazing title in Vogue !

snaps by berlinrocks

Attachments

• IMG_2210.JPG
    IMG_2210.JPG
    150.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2212.JPG
    IMG_2212.JPG
    227 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2213.JPG
    IMG_2213.JPG
    197.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2214.JPG
    IMG_2214.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2215.JPG
    IMG_2215.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2216.JPG
    IMG_2216.JPG
    157.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2217.JPG
    IMG_2217.JPG
    215 KB · Views: 15
the supplement looks cute! twiggys old covers will never go out of fashion :blink:

Imagine if Vogue Paris published a book with all their old covers, I see they have a folder of them in one of those shots. UK Vogue did that little book, so I could picture a more lavish version from this magazine... probably in the same dreams where I receive every supplement.

Imagine if Vogue Paris published a book with all their old covers, I see they have a folder of them in one of those shots. UK Vogue did that little book, so I could picture a more lavish version from this magazine... probably in the same dreams where I receive every supplement.

They ARE publishing a book! They say so in the magazine. It will be published by Ramsay Editons ^_^

If I´m not mistaken, there were posted only snaps of Kate´s ed...
(imo she looks old and tired)

thecollectiveshift.com

^ I fiercely (and respectably) disagree with that, i think she looks simply amazing.She wasnt airbrushed beyond belief for once, seeing this reminds me why i was such a fan once upon a time.Beautiful photographs of Kate, thanks for posting.

I believe this hasn't been posted before.

Yasmin LeBon by Alasdair McLellan

models.com

i can't wait to get it... btw, kate looks horrible on the photos...

(imo she looks old and tired)
Originally Posted by Carla-A
btw, kate looks horrible on the photos...
I really don't understand all of the Kate hate that seems to have been going on lately?
The woman is S T U N N I N G.
She has been and STILL IS an INCREDIBLE model - who (in my opinion) can still hold her own against 99.9% of the models working today.

I definitely agree that she can be overexposed and I too occasionally roll my eyes to see her name pop up against ANOTHER Vogue issue.
And sure - i'm occasionally disappointed by the image - styling, photography & what not. But I can't say i've ever held it against her?

Anyway, rant over.
I just find it completely amazing that such a beautiful woman who can still pull off amazing editorial work, is suddenly being torn to shreds because she's not 21 anymore? :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't understand all of the Kate hate that seems to have been going on lately?
The woman is S T U N N I N G.
She has been and STILL IS an INCREDIBLE model - who (in my opinion) can still hold her own against 99.9% of the models working today.

Anyway, rant over.
I just find it completely amazing that such a beautiful woman who can still pull off amazing editorial work, is suddenly being torn to shreds because she's not 21 anymore? :huh:

The problem is not with her age, you know...
This is a forum. Everybody has the own opinion (about Kate, too). I may dislike / adore models, ppl. I used to like Kate but her photos in the latest decade aren't stunning in my eyes. (To be honest, far from amazing imo)
But i can live the fact you find her incredible, stunning, divina, etc. :flower:

I definitely agree that she can be overexposed and I too occasionally roll my eyes to see her name pop up against ANOTHER Vogue issue.
And sure - i'm occasionally disappointed by the image - styling, photography & what not. But I can't say i've ever held it against her?
:lol: Oh, honey, you're a great fan. :flower:
Sorry, but i can't share your views.

and now compare how does Yasmin look at her 44 and kate at her 35... kate looks older
thats incredible! how yasmin looks i was so surprised. so young!
kate looks awful as usual. older than she is and than actually woman should look at her age. restless, puffed and even photoshop wont save that situation...take s time out , katie

I believe this hasn't been posted before.

Yasmin LeBon by Alasdair McLellan

models.com

the last shot doesn't appear as a full page portrait.
it's in the left corner of the article dedicated to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->