Vogue Paris October 2009 : Kate Moss by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

It´s not about her age but her work as a model. imo lately she´s been lacking range, looking always the same, old-tired-bored...

For me, it's not about age, but the way that magazines rely on her name to sell copies, thinking that her appeal means they don't have to make much effort to add interest or excitement into the images.

And perhaps Kate herself doesn't feel the same about the magazine work she does. After all this time, it wouldn't be a surprise if her heart wasn't in it any more, certainly not when she can earn huge money from other things for half the effort.

I like the way she hasn't succumbed to turning her face into plastic perfection in real life. There's something rebellious about it, and as she knows, there's always photoshop for the demands of magazine imagery. Kate will always have that amazing bone structure; the only thing magazines have to alter in post-production is the condition of her skin. They don't need to rely on computers to create her face or make-up artists to draw in angles. So I like editorials that remind me about the wonder of Kate, I just object to boring use of her, because it's a crime.

Last edited by a moderator:
only Lara's photoshoot wows me, some kate pictures are very nice and i want Kristen's long hair!! hahahaa
but the rest. is not wow.

and the G missing is disturbing! lol
thank u alllll for pix! :D xxxx

I agree with kokobombon,kate looks tired and old..and the make-up is horrible..:yuk:

kate looks elegant and sexy..
she still got the it factor :heart:
i'm soo gonna buy this issue cause of the cover and kate's editorial.

Thanks for the scans so far. I really like Kate's editorial and Lara's editorial is just amazing.

Eniko's page
Ph.: Cédric Buchet
Styled: Julia van Boehm

visagemodels.hu

(Thanks to debora25 for the lighting up that's from VP)

visagemodels.hu

Can somebody tell me what has been scanned and what hasn't ?

I'm going to scan this issue tonight or tomorrow but I really don't feel like going through 23 pages...

Anna S ed is missing, and Constance pics for "En Vogue".
The pic of Anna S and Tao for François nars are also missing... I think claudia's ed is missing as well, i'm not sure?!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->