Vogue Paris October 2009 : Kate Moss by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

Rerally strange, all the issues in my local bookshop carried the A/W DVD supplement from last August.

^ Strange things are going with VP supplements.

If I have magazine itself I don't care about them. :D

I was really amazed by how this racism thing blew up everywhere. I don't find it racist at all really, but I guess everyone here is a fashion fan so we see editorials in a completely different light. When it comes down to it I wonder if anyone would be complaining half as much if it was a 'high' art thing rather than fashion related - it just seems like with fashion nobody's willing to look for a message or a meaning, it obviously just has to be some kind of horrible, superficial, cold hearted stab at a minority. It doesn't matter that VP is essentially quite a niche magazine for a niche crowd who generally would understand what the editors are trying to go for - if it's fashion it's apparently shallow, and some kind of attempt to brainwash the masses into seeing the world in the warped, materialistic way that the fashion crowd are supposed to see it. I mean, really, people should just think about things before they cry wolf.

Rant over, sorry

Missing pic from Anna's ed (posted in #356:(

La couleur de l'or
Photographed by Claudia Knoepfel & Stefan Indlekofer
Styled by Véronique Didry
Model: Anna Selezneva

scanned by Diorette

If I&V didn't shoot the cover, I wouldn't have bought this. Nothing really stood out. In the end only Lara's ed got me really excited.

^i got the DVD aswell which i thought was strange , i just picked up my issue and i was thinking why couldn't they have included it with the august issue (which it was meant for) if you look it matches with daria's cover (obviously)

Anna's ed has 6 pages

my favorite ed has to be actrice modele with diane kruger or maybe kate's because it has emmanuelle alt wrote all over it^_^

can someone please confirm with me that the photo that accompanies 'remise a neuf' is it natasha (poly) ? i am convinced its her

^Yes it's Natasha Poly.

a paris vogue‘s paris vogue...no surprise,btw though I don't like anna s,I have to admit she is really a powerful and flithe model

I wonder what people thought of Tyra painting her aspiring models black in last week's episode of America's Next Top Model...

"Yasmin" (Complete ed)
Model: Yasmin Le Bon
Photographer: Alasdair McLellan
Styling: Anastasia Barbieri

yasminlebon.net

ebook30

by Giampaolo Sgura

Philip Roth by Mario Sorrenti

I've got this issue. Actually I've got all the issues of Paris Vogue since 2008. I really like the way Kate was shot there.

KRISTEN
Photographer: David Sims
Fashion Editor: Joe McKenna
Model: Kristen McMenamy

Scanned by Diorette

You know, all these models with a book out— and as much as I enjoy their body of work and recognize their iconic status in the industry, and as gorgeous as some of the books have been, I do not own any of them. Kristen however, I would immediately put in a preorder. There’s just something otherworldly, surreal, transcendent, and multi-dimensional about her that is so unlike anyone else, like she’s lived a thousand lives throughout the centuries and remembers them all. She truly is high fashion epitomized in the form of a woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->