Vogue Paris October 2009 : Kate Moss by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

She looks really beautiful, but I hate the photoshop (Kate looks like she's 20) and the missing G. But Anna looks really good. Can't wait to see more.

i don't get it ...

is that already out ?
How did rado get this before any suscribers or even dieselmax ?

where is the G ?

why another Top Models issue ? That's getting really annoying.

I thought with Carine's nuts we'll get Lady Gaga ... and we get Kate ?
Kate and VP has a long love affair ... But ... Where is the Scandal Carine ? Why this conservatism ?
Why ONLY Kate for a Spécial Top ModelS ? Why not a group shot à l'ancienne ?

BORING !

Anyway ... I hope I'll receive it coz I'm kind of lost with my subscriptions thingy ...

I think that's because he lives in Milan, and during Milan Fashion Week, bookstores get advance copies of VP ^_^
I should know, because when I was there last September, I was able to find VP's October issue (Christy by I&V) even before French subscribers received it :shifty:

Last edited by a moderator:
the missing G is jarring :doh:
Not one of Kate's best V.P. covers but she still looks beautiful. I love her face and pose but I find the old English sheep dogs flung around her a bit too much.

Looking forward to seeing the eds.

People always complain when Vogue Nippon put a letter on the model's face, and now the complain when Vogue Paris doesn't... Go figure

Kate Moss, a special top models... I couldn't be happier :lol: Love the cover and I can't wait to see more of the contents!

^ I don't want the G on her face, but it should at least be visible behind her head!

Last edited by a moderator:
What a stunning cover, hands down the best Vogue cover Moss has done in YEARS!! Or I&V for that matter....

Kate is a predictable choice for a Top model. I would have liked a braver choice.

^ I don't want the G on her face, but it should at least be visible behind her head!

Only a tiny bit would be visible so I'd rather have no G at all but to each their own I guess :P

What a stunning cover, hands down the best Vogue cover Moss has done in YEARS!! Or I&V for that matter....

OMG YEEEEEEES :lol: your comment makes me love this cover even more :P

Putting Kate on the cover of a magazine is now on par with that of putting a boring, Hollywood actress on a cover. She's just so dull and lifeless in all her shots these days. There's no passion, zest, energy; she's just there. She doesn't seem to care about making an effort anymore.

Only a tiny bit would be visible so I'd rather have no G at all but to each their own I guess :P

I would have thought a fait bit of the G would have visible really.. Her head's pretty low down.

It just makes it look like a typo to me! Voue.

Other than that, it's certainly better than her September cover for the British edition, but I'm still not a fan of it personally.

People always complain when Vogue Nippon put a letter on the model's face, and now the complain when Vogue Paris doesn't... Go figure

Kate Moss, a special top models... I couldn't be happier :lol: Love the cover and I can't wait to see more of the contents!

Couldn't agree more. ^_^

It just makes it look like a typo to me! Voue.

Indeed, and voué à l'échec. It would have been a good moment to play a little with the letter, move it around, do something more with it than simply removing it.

Yet I find myself wanting to make allowances for VP - and to say there's something interesting in the sight of someone half-wasted on the front. Like they've captured that side of Kate Moss, or dared to present imperfection. Something like that.

I love this easy, natural wasted....it's not contrived....just there. I don't care much for the Anna S editorial, though. That's contrived.

Is it confirmed that cover is shot by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin?

It would be great if to see review. Radolgc please... :smile:

Indeed, and voué à l'échec. It would have been a good moment to play a little with the letter, move it around, do something more with it than simply removing it.

:lol:

and now you talk french ...

oh tigerrouge !
:meow:

Personally, I think this cover looks better than any of her other 2009 covers. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->