Vogue Paris October 2009 : Kate Moss by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

I'm really tired of the Kristen revival but it looks great!

Kristen's ed isn't fantastic but not bad. Thanks to radolgc. I'm so jealous he already has the issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Love the cover!:woot::heart: Anna looks great as well.^_^ Gonna track this issue down.

Yaay, Yasmin! :smile: Can't wait to see pix of her - that'll be the first time she's been in Paris Vogue since 2000, I believe.

GORGEOUS cover
although kate is on yet another cover i still love it
i cant wait to get this

so my guess were right

cover is by inez and vinoodh

review:

Kate Moss by Inez van lamsveerde and vinod matadin
Kristen Mc Menamy by David Sims
Yasmin lebon by Alasdair McLellan
Eva by Hedi Slimane
Claudia by Alasdir McLellan
Ana S plus 2 more by Francois Nars
Lara Stone by Steven Klein
Diane Kruger by Partick Demarchelier
Costance by Paola kudacki
Ana S by Claudia Knoepfel and Stefan Indlekofer
1 page with Eniko by Cedric Buchet

sent to me by radolgc

I love the cover!... but I am also for the first time ever sort of over Kate.. I think it was the pole dancer posing at the GQ awards that finally did it.. I was like Paris Hilton move over!

The only thing about this issue that bothers me is Diane Kruger. :rolleyes:

^Is that jealousy? I for one am really proud of Diane and she doesn't look bad either, she's humble and not the fame-wh*re so I can't think of many issues someone could have with her.

Knöpfel & Indlekofer probably Zoom or something like that? Too bad if that's the case because they are so good.

Eva by Hedi Slimane, it's a first time for them, I'm very excited !

The issue looks good, kind of supermodels issue (kate, claudia, christy....), also im getting tired of this.

Not her again...

VP is so deathly boring these days and nothing about the issue excites me apart from the prospect of another Klein and Lara collaboration, but if it's all contrived edge with sex goddess Stone...:doh:

I don't wanna be mean, coz I love my VP ...

But this is just soooo dated !
Kristen ? 6 months after everybody did her ? Why jumping on the wagon now ? I don't get it !
And that's all they came with for a Top Models issue ? No Naomi ? No Linda ? No Karen Mulder ?

Kate Moss by Inez van lamsveerde and vinod matadin - stylist Roitfeld ?
Kristen Mc Menamy by David Sims - stylist Joe McKenna
Yasmin lebon by Alasdair McLellan - stylist Jane How ?
Eva by Hedi Slimane - stylist E. Alt ?
Claudia by Alasdir McLellan
Lara Stone by Steven Klein - stylist Roitfeld ?
Diane Kruger by Partick Demarchelier - stylist Carlyne ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Models edition :buzz:
Okay I'll have to splurge-again-for this one. I can't wait (esp. for Anna S' stuff) ^_^

here is the Lara ed, snapped by me:

65tiip.jpg

It's O.K but nothing special. I'm very tired of these disconnected studio vs. location shoots.

and the Kate Moss editorial...i think you will all like it, maybe it is her best work this year after the amazing Russian Vogue cover and ed...but i was happiest for the Kristen editorial!!! Maybe cause I am a big fan, so this issue is great for me! The Diane editorial looks good! Yasmin Lebon also looks fantastic, I did not like much the Claudia Schiffer ed, maybe cause the hair was not the best...Eva looks sensual...by the way when i read Yasmin I was thinking of Yasmeen Ghauri and was so happy, but i guess we will never see her again;((
any way, here is the Kate Moss ed, snapped by me...I did not know i was the first lucky owner of this october issue;'))

anfzx4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->