Vogue Paris October 2009 : Kate Moss by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

Thanks Rado SOOOOOOOOOOOO much for all of your scans! You have truly made my day! I have been waiting WEEKS for this! I am so happy :smile:!

Looks like a good issue entirely. I love Claudia's ed most.

Yasmin's looks like it's going to be striking...

i love Lara's, bring on the scans!!

I hate Kate, love her ed
I love Lara, hate her ed

Ummmm, I just noticed something. Is Lara in blackface in some of the shots in her edit? Or just severely tanned!?! I knew there had to be at least ONE controversial element to this issue. It's VP for chrissakes :lol:!

I cannot get over how dazzlingly beautiful Kate is on the cover. She looks better here than she did on ANY of her multiple September covers. So glamorous and decadent and sexy and NATURAL! It is great how they didn't portray her trying to look like a model half her age. Instead they embraced her maturity and her womanhood. This is definitely Kate at her best.

I adore the cover! Kate is, as usual, STUNNING on the cover. But I think it would have been better with the G behind her head. Kate looks raped and sexual. :lol:

The last time they did a "top models" issue is with Daria March 2005, right?

Kate again?! Too many covers in such little time.
And all these 90s models are getting so boring! Why not change it up and do a Top Model issue with some models who were bigger a few years ago like Ana Claudia, Eugenia, Elise, Angela, Julia etc. Eva and Claudia are just too overdone lately, same with Kate and Lara. Thank God it wasn't another Daria cover though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Again INVLamsweerde i like but no killerme , anu know why Testino no work in all year in Voigue Paris i miss

Obviously I&V is replacing Testino...They have a montly contribution from Feb to now,:ninja::sick:except the Sep issue.

As to this issue,I agree with VogueParisLover,this is a total waste of paper..The theme is dated.Kate has been everywhere,and the Kristen ed looks like outtake from the Meisel ed..How boring

Ugh too late to edit my other post. But if they had to do a theme, why couldn't they do a cool new exciting theme, like Russian models, or my favorite would be Polish models. They could even give Constance the cover because she's ethnically at least some part Polish with that lats name and face! Top Models Special is too overdone.
Something fun and new!

^ Russian models would not be a new theme. October 2006 was Russian themed, and only included Russian models.

Oh yeah :blush: I remember that one with Natalia. Well no one ever did a Pole issue :P

I like it! how many pages?

The editorials really don't excite me. I mean sure everybody looks beautiful but the concepts are just rehashed. The only ed I love is the beauty one with Constance, at least it offers something fun. Plus how in the hell can they include Lara and not include Daria, it boggles the mind.

don't like the cover and main ed... disappointing...

but Anna and Lara's ed are great, the content is ok

in love with Kate and Eva edito, i mean, im never been into this over the top editorials (like Lara´s), when i buy a magazine i want to see beautiful clothes and lovely photos... no this type of circus productions a la gaga. Thats why a like VP, if i want to see gaga, i can go and get V.

Thank you radolgc for all the snaps!

OH My God....Kate AND Kristen ? I'm totally buying this.And Eva's ed is not bad at all.I don't get their obsession with Lara though.They're always great with the special topmodel issue (the last one was the one with Daria on cover back in 2004, right ?).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->