Vogue Paris October 2011 : Sasha Pivovarova by Mert & Marcus

I like it! She looks hot with that dress

yes, she looks hot but I hate her hair and somehow I found this one is kinda bland TBH

Finally a solo VP cover!!:clap: But I don't really like the hairstyle.:doh:

OMG! A solo cover for Sasha! Like finally! :woot: That's the only thing I'm excited about right now.

I'm too excited over Sasha getting the cover to even care how it looks, tbh. :buzz:

FINALLY a VP cover!!!!:woot::woot:
love her hair, is she back in platium blonde?
to me, she looks like a mermaid:heart:

I don't like it but YAY for Sasha getting her first VP cover. :woot: :heart:

In agreement with the other people! I LOVE that it's Sasha (finally), but this cover is so bland, nothing about it is memorable. VP covers usually never disappoint.

i love the color :x very autumn feel but i hate her hair
overall this is a nice cover! Go SASHA!

Oh my! What a lovely, refreshing cover choice, and its full on vamp for Sasha this time! She pulls it off well, love love love it! :wub:

Looks very much like its from Mert & Marcus?!?! I love when we can see more of a dress on the cover, and its not just the face close up, or the torso shot.

Oh my God!!!!!!!! Finally a solo VP cover for Sasha! She deserves it so much! She looks gorgeous as usual, although the hair is bothering me a little bit.

So happy Sasha finally got solo VP cover, it looks good, bit too much photoshop, but still good. I'm sure it will be better in real life.

P.S. According to designscene.net its shot by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott.

For anyone who's wondering (like I did) what dress she's wearing, it's Atelier Versace, so it's safe to assume that Sasha's ed is a couture ed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Underwhelmed...
Happy for Sasha but I feel its very ordinary. I know its hard for Emmanuelle to follow Carine with all the comparisons etc but I feel like the glitz and the spark that made VP covers so captivating is gone!
Ah well, what can we do?...

^ Agree with that, it doesn't feel a VP cover, but now magazine has new eic and there're "new type" of VP covers. But in this case the fact that Sasha is on the cover makes it good.

LOL, just a few hours ago I thought about Sasha appearing on a Vogue cover, now it comes true hahahaha..
Anyway I don't really like it, it looks bland.. I'm happy for Sasha, next time I hope Raquel get one
Posted via Mobile Device

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->