Cast: Edita Vilkeviciute

Vogue Paris Digital Edition

Last edited:
Vogue Paris October 2020

Prend de L'Etoffe

Photographer: Nathaniel Goldberg
Cast: Nicolas Maury

Vogue Paris Digital Edition

I love the main editorial, it brings the cover into focus. It all works.
Rianne and Malika are gorgeous.
I really like the 'Queens of Chic' also.
I wish someone knew how to use Sims' work for the cover.

I didn't want to comment on the cover because it left me very cold, neither good nor really bad...the editorial on the other hand made me smile while scrolling: good modelling, the color scheme is just right and it's good to have lighthearted fun after months of dread.

The rest of the edits is not bad at all, La Femme en Rouge has a very defined mood in spite of being mostly close-up shots of red clothes. I think I like it just as much if not more than the last issue.

The cover story is fabulous, so much fun and perfectly executed. Rianne and Malika both look equally terrific (like Bond girls from the 70s and 80s) and I especially love the last shot with Rianne and the broken ankle (suggesting she'd taken a fall from all the activities). Superb!

A brilliant issue, love the David Sims story just as much as Jacobs'. Hana Jirickova by Purienne is the icing on the cake, and can you ever go wrong with Edita Vilkeviciute? Alt gets a massive round of applause over this, from me.

@[B]Valentine27[/B] and @[B]Benn98[/B]... a million thanks! :heart:

Great issue! I don’t anything to complain about! Even the Jeans! When you have Edita, everything feels better!
Bravo Emmanuelle!

such a fun coverstory with great models and nice photography. they tried many different concepts with rianne and she works for all of them perfectly. that's probably why emmanuelle loves her so much. what about rianne's sales numbers. do we have any informations?

IMO some of the Rianne closeups would have worked better as a cover! But anyways great issue, love the editorial with Hana J!

Good issue - the editorials are all solid. Malika's not really up to Rianne's level yet in the cover edit, but I appreciate Emmanuelle pushing her. David Sims' ed gives me a 2007 sort of vibe and I like the casting. The styling is OK; I'm just not really into Ib's work sadly. And the red edit with Hana is pretty sexy and eye-catching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acctforstylethings
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"