Vogue Paris September 2010 : Marion Cotillard by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
148091676f0009f8fd50782.jpg

twitter/vogueparislive

OMG! I love it! So fierce, so fashion, so French! Those eyes, they`re killing me!

Last edited by a moderator:
The cover is brilliant but I expect a model for the september issue!

Marion is flawless to me, and this cover is a nice contrast to some of the other ones she has been featured on this year. Love it! I'm actually surprised she was already on Vogue US' covers twice before this one...

looks amazing
the blue font, the stripes, the dark lipstik... grey coulours, chic, fancy, elegant... I LOVE it :wub:

omg perfect! i love marion and her amazing beauty. she surely gives good face. it looks like m&m shot this...

Truly stunnig cover! Cotillard always deserves any cover she gets imho. LOVE how dark the image is, and the font of the masthead works so well with it.

Gorgeous cover! I'm so glad to see Marion on the cover, she looks stunning!!! It's looks like it was shot by Mert & Marcus.

^Such a nice surprise, seems different from the previous few covers.

Wow. I must say it's about time VP did a feature on today's greatest French actress. :heart: Though I don't particularly like the cover but I am glad nevertheless.

Wow! This cover is so gorgeous! I was shocked when I saw it in a good way. I hope she has a editorial in it too. Thanks so much for posting it.

Last edited by a moderator:
She doesn't look like herself, yet that's a gorgeous and classic cover and also kind of looks to be from the 70's. I always love a retro vibe.
Sooo looking forward to the content :smile:

I had to look at that cover for a while to decide whether I like it or not.

In a way I'm disappointed it's not a model on the September cover. Then again I can't complain because VP has had some awesome model covers this year. Also, I don't particularly like Marion but it makes sense for her to finally get a VP cover. That being said, the cover looks nice. Nothing special, especially not for the September issue, but it's good. Nothing more, nothing less.

Beyond stunning.Definitely i''be buying a several copies from this issue.It's amazing.and i have been waiting for this so long...The best VP cover!Very mesmerizing,hypnotic and magnetic cover.Love Marion. : )))

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->