Vogue Paris September 2011 : Charlotte Casiraghi by Mario Testino

i was about to post the cover, then i saw the thread :flower:
the cover is ok, i'm not impressed by the content, the only highlights are Natasha and Joan, i don't like where Alt is going with her aesthetic, everything is so boring.....:( even the august issue was better.
The other models in this issue are: Anna de Rijk, Anja, Karmen,
Magdalena, and Charlotte's ed, there's also and ed by Sims+ Alt can't id the model though.

anja again and again~~

wait for the eds

so Anna de Rijk, Anja, Karmen, Magdalena,Natasha and Joan will in this issue?

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprising cover model choice, but the cover is dissapointing. And I really hope the content is good. Alt's eds lacks imagination, it's so boring tbh.
Posted via Mobile Device

I like and dont like it I guess its the yellow thats flattening it and the angle

EXCELLENT CHOICE!!!!!! :woot:
One of the most beautiful woman i know! Angelina Jolie and her are the sexiest women on earth for me and my eyes!!!

But the cover looks very bad! It has no spice, no energy, no emotion.... no nothing! :(
Too bad!

She is one of most beautiful princesses on this planet, but this is just....wtf.:shock:

Surprised so many dislike it. While i do think its underwhelming for the September cover, i still think its beautiful, and very VP, she is a stunning girl, her ed is not that great though. And other content is average at best, this cover is the least of their problems.

Previews

6826d68d6d8f41a737f4203c75a698ff.jpg
eabec809829802ca1037aa421cfd8776.jpg
03a5156e50b52969ac2aaea01c8a32e4.jpg

storemags

I am not blown away but Charlotte Casiraghi looks lovely on the cover, I like the naturalness of it.

I'm going to laugh if Charlotte's ed turns out to be more pictures of her and her horse.

Photography: Josh Olins
Styling: Véronique Didry
Model: Zuzanna Bijoch

storemags

how many pages did she got!!! im all up for new changes!! but GOOD change not this!!! :sick: so life less

Half of those shots from Charlotte's ed look like screenshots from a Center Parcs commercial. I only like the first b/W close up and the one of her in the silver Balmain dress.

ETA: Oh great, so they finally feature a new exciting model (Zuzanna) and then they make her look like a dark-haired Anja :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->