Vogue Paris September 2011 : Charlotte Casiraghi by Mario Testino

the casiraghi ed is terrible: se's gorgeous but she's not a model and you can see that, bad face expressions and meaningless postures...

I don't get why she's on the cover and main editorial: bad choice.

Never been more excited for a cover. Ever
Charlotte is insanely gorgeous, love her style. Gonna buy this even though I don't understand French.

In addition to August,anja has appeared every month after Emma become a editor for VP.
We need fresh face,not natasha,anja,karmen,Snejana,Isabeli etc. again and again.

Carine please come back!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure I even like this site storemags at all ... it takes away any anticipation there was left in this quick information world

The cover is one of the worst I've seen. Sorry, but Emmanuelle is completely incapable of producing anything interesting or provoking. She doesn't have the vision to edit or lead a magazine, especially Vogue Paris.

I still have yet to purchase an issue of VP under Emmanuelle.

I feel like they could have done so much better with Charlotte on the cover, this style doesn't really fit her. Anyway, some pictures of her ed are gorgeous, and she looks beautiful.

The Natasha ed is the best imo, Anja's ed is boring, even if it's by Melanie, it looks like so many editorials Alt has done. I really like the "Bijoux" ed too.

Overall, I don't get the same excitement with VP under Emmanuelle that I used to have with Carine's VP. You just know it's going to be the same models over and over again, with the same pose and similar outfits and ideas for the eds.

Charlotte is such a gorgeous girl but this cover is really ugly.
So disappointed. :(

Natasha by Feuer is just WOW. :heart:

I`m such a huge supporter of Emmanuelle`s reign but this is just boring! This is unacceptable. The cover could pass for a supplement or for a May issue! The text is like the text they put in Editorial intros! This is just bad.

Why didn`t Natasha or Anja get the cover? There are shots from that ed that are cover worthy! This is pretty good but not for a September cover. You missed your first September Issue, Emmanuelle. Disappointed

I don't get the "Carine come back"... it's been a while now, that VP is repetitive and boring. Always the same girls, again and again and again, it's not because of Emmanuelle...:huh:
I'm also tired to see Anna de rijk in always the same "en Vogue" pictures..
The only good thing in the issue is seeing Zuzanna ( i beleive she could have a more interresting ed), and Hailey + Joan...

I like Poly's ed even if it's just the usual hooded nomad in the desert ed by Hans Feurer. But there are some seriously stunning shots in that one.

Isabeli's shots are nice. Hailey Clauson looks AMAZING. Wish she had more shots.

The rest pretty much sucks. Can't believe we get such a mess as a September issue.

secretement charlotte
charlotte casiraghi by mario testino
I can't help but be in awe by Charlotte's stunning resemblance to her mother. And in the closeup shot, she resembles Emily Didonato.

I don't really care about the rest of the issue. But I do like Isabeli's pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acctforstylethings
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"