Vogue Paris September 2019 by Mikael Jansson, Alasdair McLellan, Juergen Teller & Inez & Vinoodh

Okay so there's 4 covers. If the first one is so hideous I'm afraid of what the rest will bring.
Also can't believe Rianne got four more covers this year lol It's just laughable at this point. That makes September Rianne's 6th Vogue Paris cover this year alone. She's a great model, but not that great.

Last edited:
What a bad frist cover to release, but the theme is very VP, they done this so many times before, that i am hoping it might be decent. They better release other covers soon!

I can't wait to see how they interpret the four big cities for each cover, actually. I like Rianne (and I like that VP is so behind her) and this first cover would be great without the layout. It's very catchy.

Who can tell me when VP hits the newsstands?

So previous issue was shot fully by one photographer duo always working for vp, now we have full issue dedicated to one model, appearing in each vp issue. And seriously she’s not such a legend to get such trophies. Are u kidding me, Emanuelle? We were waiting that long to get this nonsense?

I like the picture, it brings energy, but those fonts on the cover and their colors... is there a magazine actually who knows how to deliver a good cover in terms of graphic design?!

Rianne again? I mean I love her work but can VP come up with something else?

I can't wait to see how they interpret the four big cities for each cover, actually. I like Rianne (and I like that VP is so behind her) and this first cover would be great without the layout. It's very catchy.

Who can tell me when VP hits the newsstands?

According to Vogue Paris' website, the issue will be available on newsstands August 28, and the remaining three covers will be photographed by Alasdair McLellan, Juergen Teller and Inez & Vinoodh.

Yeah... expected a whole lot more for September and a 1000th issue but I am keen to see the remaining covers (particularly the Paris one).

I like it. Always here for Rianne.

Ps. This is a little bit funny for me because the last VP I made for the cover challenge was thought based on the possibility of Rianne as a cover subject :rofl::rofl:

In love with the shot but, my God, that layout is beyond dreadful!

I am really curious to see the Paris cover..this is just awful and tasteless.

According to Vogue Paris' website, the issue will be available on newsstands August 28, and the remaining three covers will be photographed by Alasdair McLellan, Juergen Teller and Inez & Vinoodh.

Yeah... expected a whole lot more for September and a 1000th issue but I am keen to see the remaining covers (particularly the Paris one).
Do you know if Rianne is the only model who is going to be on the cover or is there gonna be different ones on each city cover?? I’m wondering this because on the April issue they had Adut, Raquel and Andreea

I'm into this 4 cities idea but I can't say I'm keen on this London cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->