Reaction score
Fz1b0bVaYAACh4v

vogue.ph

Cover editorial / Preview:

ART05146.jpg
ART03271-1.jpg
ART05169.jpg
ART04662.jpg

Photographed by Artu Nepomuceno. Fashion Editor: Daryl Chang. Beauty Editor: Joyce Oreña. Makeup: Janell Capuchino. Hair: Mong Amado. Model: Aliah Canillas.
Producer: Anz Hizon. Photographer’s Assistants: JV Rabano, Sela Gonzales. Stylist’s Assistant: Ticia Almazan. Shot on location at Palawan. Special thanks to Marion Branellec De Guzman of Jewelmer.

vogue.ph

everything now is paid by high jewelry lines and brands. it's pretty but not fashion

From Google:

"...the Philippines is called the Pearl of the Orient Seas because of its strategic location at the crossroads of the Pacific Ocean and the South China Sea, its long history of pearl diving and cultivation, and its cultural and natural beauty."

it’s a beautiful cover but where’s the fashion?

The jewelry looks hella cheap from the 2$ store sorry.
Who is the photographer? A student who's gotten their very first shoot??? The retouching is ridiculously bad.

very weak if not cheesy type of fashion photograph.

It's the same photographer from their April cover with Apo Whang-Od, a reputable one in the local scene and not just a random person who loves to retouch their photos using Instagram filters from 2013 (X Pro II? Crema? Amano? Slumber? :upsidedown:) like the cover images that I came across on the app a couple of weeks ago. It's interesting to know
that the cover receives polarizing opinions here in TFS. I personally enjoy it and I'm happy that someone gets the reference behind the image. It's a strong photo that perfectly fits their theme this month. There's really no place like home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->