Vogue Poland April 2022 by Yelena Yemchuk & Małgorzata Mirga-Tas

Their first artsy cover under their new EIC. I'm not a fan of these types of covers, but VP still remains
one of my favorite Vogue editions right now. I just hope that next month's cover will be a lot better than this.

I am not a fan of those illustrated covers (vogue Italia under Farneti Hello!) but i understand this motivation not only Poland are welcoming people but also welcoming Sometimes you just need to put those standard aside when you have to say something more. The art may not be great or "vogue-worthy" (i never understand that phrase) but the goal is greater than those standards and sometimes, only sometimes, is the more realistic way to look at it.

a model could’ve been used to achieve this result (1st cover) and be equally or event better (because it would’ve been a model).

I love the artwork on the second cover but I am not a fan of these illustrations as cover AT ALL plus the collage makes it look like it was done on Paint.

a model could’ve been used to achieve this result (1st cover) and be equally or event better (because it would’ve been a model).

I love the artwork on the second cover but I am not a fan of these illustrations as cover AT ALL plus the collage makes it look like it was done on Paint.
This illustrations could have been a slip cover or something

I actually like these considering what is going on around them

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k3lse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->