Vogue Poland December 2020 : Anja Rubik by Herself

Even if it didn´t convey such an important message, it´s a great cover image imo. In my eyes, Anja can do no wrong :blush::heart:

I love this! What a powerful cover!!!

Agree with most of the comments here. We should also recognize she took this photograph herself (according to the title) and she managed to make it look a thousand times better than even some of the regular photographers they get for this publication.

Anja has a good taste and luckily she’s not just another shallow cute face model-activist, she seems like a quite profound person and I love that she is still attached to her motherland however has all possibilities to be a cosmopolite.
I agree with tigerrouge but it’s a real festive cover for December (and I’m used to festive December covers), plus it has a context, and also it’s Anja photographers cover debut in magazines. She also shot many things for Zara during the lockdown and for VP and once I’ve seen it-I was pleasantly surprised. I mean she’s not photographer and this looks good, and better than all others efforts.

I love Anja, I want to see the rest of the issue. If she were just made EIC of this magazine I think that'd make sense.

Anja Rubik is a great top model ever! Her shot is strong and beautiful. It's powerful! Good job

She has been outspoken about social issues and promoting sexual education for a long time now so she absolutely deserves this cover! I will surely get this, apart from the powerful message it's also amazing imagery!

Very strong cover, we need this strong in these difficult times. But I'm sorry that this cover had to be made, that for over a month we have to go out on the streets and fight for our rights, and still no one is listening :neutral:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->