Vogue Poland July/August 2019 : Edita Vilkeviciute by Chris Colls

Not sure the boob thing makes sense (like that Vogue Paris cover with Raine where she had no knickers on) but it is undeniably beautiful and a perfect summer cover...

Love it! They seem to be getting better and better. I'm not even one for gratuitous nudity, but this just looks stunning. Defined expression, perfect hair and makeup, and I like the composition. Colls is in top form here.

I was hoping for Magdalena Frackowiak, but Edita is great too.
Cover is nice, but i don't like that trousers. It makes that pic too heavy.

A preview of the editorial....looks promising. I love the cover There is one more from the editorial at Cris Colls Instagram feed.
sesja-okladkowa-lipiec-sierpien-2019-1.jpgsesja-okladkowa-lipiec-sierpien-2019-2.jpgsesja-okladkowa-lipiec-sierpien-2019-3.jpg
source: Vogue Polska website...

Love. Does Vogue Polska have digital release?

Edita is always a good choice. Very glad to see her on the cover. Finally a good one from Vogue Poland! I love everything about it - casting, tones, location, styling, composition. I need to find it here!

The hand over the boob just seems so random, forced and unnecessary that it ruined a possible decent cover.

It's a nice summer cover. But it's something between Russian and Spanish Vogue. I wish they had one direction (for example this one) and stick to it.

Very Vogue Paris.i like it. Chris Colls + Claire Dhelens(VP girl) = good match.

The boob thing is really useless though.

That has got to be the worst typographic layout I've ever seen on a major magazine. "lato!" should have been capitalized and the Valentino headline has no proper place in this. As for Edita, she looks masculine here. :blink: The hand on the boob looks very strange and uncomfortable. The shot of her on the table would have been a better choice.

Edita covering her breast is precisely the reason why I love this, purely because it's so bold of Vogue (or any magazine) to deliver a daring and risky cover image nowadays. Magazines now, more than ever, need to turn those heads down at the newsstands. Kudos, Vogue Poland!

It's not offensive either, just gives the cover shot that something else. The colouring is gorgeous, love the bright pink and red contrasted with the natural surroundings of the beach setting, love the lighting, love the fact it's Edita... just love love love this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->