moonmoon

Reaction score
Adowa
Foto from Facebook

Attachments

• 31949848_1821361684574042_133772662013952000_n.jpg
    31949848_1821361684574042_133772662013952000_n.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 97
Decent cover and I do agree this edition doesn't have any character.

I'm not mad at this at all, it looks good. With this and Natalia's cover last month, perhaps I am starting to see a bit of a directional promise, or maybe it's the repeated white background.

What a terrible cover, i will take tacky, even vulgar over something this insipid!!! Just Adwoa with another no life, blank expression!!

Absolutely hideous! And the masthead doesn't appear to be blending in with the image. I don't think I like their 'direction', whatever it is. It's not bringing anything new to the table which begs the question why they even bothered to launch another magazine.

Vogue Poland is lacking that spice so far. Still too safe. I won't give up on this edition yet. But I have given up on this girl. She's terrible.

Styling by her

She styled her own cover?? Writer, stylist, watch, she'll shoot her own cover next. Can't believe the passes this girl is getting and with not much of a professional modelling career.
This trend will all come down like a pack of cards.

So tired of seeing her blank face everywhere! I bet she has that same expression in the ed too.

A total miss! Those flowers are ridiculous.

So bored of Tim Walker...every shoot looks the same with little style or substance. I'll hold my tongue on Adwoa as my feelings re her modelling are not positive, to be frank.

Totally off topic for Vogue Poland but I'd much rather see a cover from Nick Knight...to me he is extremely under utilised and has far much more to offer. His work is on a completely different level to Walker imo.

No. And what's with the awful art direction behind her holding the belt up towards the V of the Vogue as if to blend in with it? I can't believe the whole industry often makes it appear like it's so hard to create a beautiful cover image these days. Really? It's not hard!

Not her best outing... her other vogue covers have been better!

Inside is very nice ed by Agata Pospieszyńska.

And as always inside issue its nice but nothing special. This same type like other issue a bit boring.

I'm really tired of being negative, but come on... What are those little flowers? They put one on her forehead and photoshopped more on the logo? :lol: Her hand on her tummy looks like her lunch from Chipotle didn't agree with her. I'm sure she was very gassy on set. Her eyes are dead and she's holding that belt like its a plank of wood. Talk about a generic looking cover. :glare:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->