Vogue Poland March 2018 : Anja Rubik & Małgosia Bela by Juergen Teller

moonmoon

Reaction score
Its Anja Rubik and i think Malgosia Bela ( ? )

foto: by me

Attachments

• 28001396_1740389399334185_727242040_n.jpg
    28001396_1740389399334185_727242040_n.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 83
Excited about this edition, cover looks nice from what I see.

Looks good! Now can you post a picture that isn’t meant for Instagram. :lol:

I think the choice of models is very appropriate but they put the building on the cover that many people in Warsaw hate... It's the building commisioned by Stalin... I like the cover but I think it looks just a tiny bit amateurish...

Cover by Juergen Teller, inside in ed its a lot of polish important people like Lech Wałesa etc.

Feels like I'm looking at Vogue Polish Architecture or something. Pretty weak debut cover for me.

While I like the Warsaw moment in this, I gotta say it's nothing groundbreaking. Hopefully better covers are yet to come.

Almost like a colder Helmut Newton situation, except without that something extra. Not impressed for their first cover!

Almost like a colder Helmut Newton situation, except without that something extra. Not impressed for their first cover!

Same here, it's so cold and austere. On their way to a funeral? March is supposed to be the spring fashion issue. Renewal, colour, lightness!

I like the image, just not for a debut cover. It's more architecture than fashion. And based on a comment above, not exactly the architecture which should be glorified.

It looks like they'll go the way of Vogue Ukraine in terms of cover aesthetic.

Even Małgosia and Anja can't save this cover. Very weak debut.

interesting how the trend with international Vogues recently has been to go more avant garde - Ukraine, Portugal and now Poland. I think it looks promising, but not every magazine can be Vogue Italia.

I think the choice of models is very appropriate but they put the building on the cover that many people in Warsaw hate... It's the building commisioned by Stalin...
Well I live in Warsaw and it's not that many people that hate the building, still it's the ultimate symbol of the city and it's immediately recognizable. But it's not leaning like on this cover.

Well, in my opinion it's quite weak. I like the mood, but it could have been taken by a random tourist, not by Juergen Teller.

Not a fan of the posing choice at all, destroys everything for me. Nice idea to involve recognizable arcitecture, all in all Teller with 2 supers could have done better. 100 points for the model choice though! Curious to see what's inside now...

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like my opinions differ largely from everyone else's on this forum lately because I like this. :lol:

I think this looks wonderful! Very excited about this release!

Do we know anything about the slipcover? Is that an exclusive release?

Love it! Right up my street. Now i wonder where I’m going to find this...

Love it! Right up my street. Now i wonder where I’m going to find this...

They offer international subscription on their website. Perhaps the first lesser Vogue edition to do so. Props to them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coutureitgirlxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->