Vogue Poland October 2021 by Molly Matalon, Daria Kobayashi Ritch & Dudi Hasson

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Cover #1 with Jane Fonda by Molly Matalon:

Cover #2 with Andie MacDowell by Daria Kobayashi Ritch:

Cover #3 with Sandra Drzymalska by Dudi Hasson:

Goshhh Andy looks like a bad witch ouch I used to like her but her man she has aged and you could still age well like Carmen Dell'Orefice who is 90 or Iris and look amazing!!!

I really like Jane Fonda's cover though :flower: Love Grace and Frankie ahah.

Whatever her age, Andie deserves to be photographed better than an extra from Dynasty who's just realised an asteroid is about to fall on their head.

Oh, Andie does look like a witch.
Jane Fonda, well, like Jane Fonda, nothing really new. They both are L'oreal muses, so i think it has something to do with L'oreal group.

I am a fan of the third cover, which is a continuation of the cover from September in my opinion.Similar mood, simplicity, nature.
Sandra Drzymalska is a new star of Polish cinema and television, known from the series Sexify on Netflix.
I will definitely look for the last cover.

Can’t find a reason to be excited for any of them…

The covers are great, excepted the Andie's one because she looks awful.

I like the diversity but they would have used images where they have different expressions

They should have just gone with the Jane cover or the Sandra cover and be done with it.
Andie is a living doll. Every interview I've seen of her, she is so lovely, and they published that picture?!
Criminal.

We encounter Jane Fonda on magazine covers quite regularly but Andie MacDowell is an extremely rare sight, and Vogue Poland have done her a total disservice here. What a wasted opportunity, with such an unattractive and unflattering cover image. Jane Fonda's feels like a Vogue Spain reject!

I like the covers....hope there are good pictures inside...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->