Vogue Poland September 2018 : Christy Turlington by Chris Colls

Julie Pelipas the fashion director of vogue ukraine is on roll. She is now contributing to Instyle US, Vogue Paris and now vogue polska.

This is so beautiful! Chris Colls work has been really good lately!

Uhm, yes to this. I wasn't sure of the direction Vogue Poland was taking, but I think I am starting to see a pattern of airiness, liberation and strength radiating from all their covers. The only downer was Adwoah's, and I didn't even hate it. Christy looks stunning here.

It's nice enough, like it was a Daniel Jackson x Vogue Germany editorial shot converted into a cover. Meaning not really original in any way. This edition is too young to be so mediocre.

Gorgeous! Hope the contents will be great.

Bam! ...This is just...everything, Christy is everything - she is the super of all super!

The first Vogue Poland cover I really love. I'm trully impressed with this.

Finally, a stunning cover for September. Christy looks flawless.

It´s far from doing anything that amazing, it looks good because it´s Christy but it´s nowhere near groundbreaking or super stunning, it´s ok.

This type of Christy pic will always be stunning but it’s also no different than countless pics she’s taken before.

who need a big pop star when you have beauties like her. Just amazing, looks like a sequel to this:
6D4CbudIMm0lpCzl_400x0.png

magpile

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"