Vogue Poland September 2020 by Marcin Kempski

^ Exactly! It might be the cover that fits the Vogue Hope narrative the most - it's bright, pure and positive. The girl is so, so cute (looks a bit shy), although I don't care about children on fashion covers.

As for the foldout - is everyone now going to copycat the September 2019 cover of British Vogue?? I saw in the Elle thread Italian Elle did it this week too. God, so dull and annoying!

Don't get me wrong, it's cute. And as far as the theme goes I think this is well executed. I just don't understand what the Vogue brand even stands for anymore. Hardly any of these magazines make me want to pick them up and read them, what a sad state of affairs for fashion.

That's how I looked when I was her age, wrapping myself in white tablecloths pretending they're gowns when noone was looking.

It's a cute cover, I'd prefer the girl to smile and show teeth a little bit though, to engage more

Fall Essentials
Photo Bartek Wieczorek
Stylist Karolina Gruszecka
Model Paulina Pitsikalis
Makeup Kasia Biały

anneofcarversville

I hate it. Couldn't they at least use a model? Its not Vogue bambini.
You are right. This girls has 10 years. Inside is story with diffrent activists and they can choose adult woman.The big problem of this magazine is owner. She is a very rich woman but never worked in fashion and magazine industry. She hired own friends worked in fashion but they never been the best of the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->