Vogue Poland November 2019 : Ewa Witkowska, Maria Zakrzewska & Kamila Szczawjnska by Mary McCartney

And yet another winner with Amber shot very simply against a white wall, but it’s the soft plush color-palette and compositions that create the sharp graphic design on the page. This team really understands layout and composition on a minimal budget, and soars with it.

That's a reprint from September Issue of American Vogue, but beautiful nonetheless. I must say I'm rather impressed with this issue, every editorial is beautiful in its own way. Othilia and Georgina's editorials are magnificent and certainly the winners for me, but I also love the main story. Considering how this edition has much less privilege and money, it says a lot that their content is far more interesting and cohesive than Anna or Edward's.

^^^ Oh it is! This version’s layout is just so much better than its original.

And I forgot to maintain how charming “Americana" is. It’s very offbeat, awkward and quirky. Amazing how much personality this story possesses although it’s just a model shot against a white seamless.

Great issue.

This covers makes it look like they're part of some creepy cult. The editorial doesn't help either. Yea, no.

pedestrian as it might be at first sight, i absolutely love the cast and it's more likely i'd buy this rather than the pretentious bullsh*t other euro-Vogues are publishing.

Beautiful cover, its not often that we get a decent group cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->