Vogue Portugal August 2009 : Heidi Klum by Francesco Carrozzini

awful layout and design, not a good use of reprint either.

^I agree with everything.

No No The b/w print does not look good with the pink print.
And they were better pictures in Vogue Germany to use as a Cover

That shot of Heidi makes a great cover shot. I like the colours of the fonts, but it make it look dated.

Germany was the only VOGUE who did justice on this ed... nice try though!

I like it! I liked German cover more, but this is good too. And I think that pink text looks good with this photo...

Like this cover. Vogue Portugal always chooses good shots for covers.

Like this cover. Vogue Portugal always chooses good shots for covers.
I'm glad you like Portuguese Vogue covers, tarsha.
Myself being Portuguese, I can't stand the use of reprints on Vogue. Reprint covers, reprint editorials, reprint articles. Good God, it's the same thing every month.:angry:
Anyway, this month the magazine sells, yes, sells, not offers, a beach bag!

^i think it is necessary actually since it's white text in front of a white clothing, but i dislike the gradient too..especially that text :yuk:

beautiful cover :smile:
Is similar Elle Germany may 2009 linda evangelista

Don't like the layout at all but Heidi looks gorgeous!

Thinking I was going to start a thread for this issue, I guess there's already one :lol:

scanned by me

So let's get started ... It seems this is a sort of a worshiping issue for Heidi, below the words HEIDI KLUM that are so damn big, it says: "The most succeeded model & bussinesswoman in the fashion world" :huh: According to Karl, nobody knows her & I agree, if you don't know nothing about VS that isn't fashion at all, you would never know about her, if she's a very suceeded model, she would be very famous but she surely ain't famous in the fashion world. If they are talking about the Forbes list where she's on 2nd or 3nd place as the best paid model, then I'd say Gisele is the most succeed & she ctually is a supermodel. Then, another quote that is nonsense that they used on column on the right:"The future is bisexual, when the love doesn't care for genders" :blink: this is the most silly quote I read in a while, what a great prediction, well done!
The reprinted shot from VG they used is good I think, the pink fonts don't go with the B&W image at all, I guess they need to have some fashion sense when it comes to match colors :wink: Agree with Mchunu, the layout is awful & is awful in every single issue, it's like they are limited to use those fonts only, i don't get this fault of creativity!!! A whole month to do a cover like that?
Elle France does better issues weekly than them in a month, sure Elle France is in France where there's Paris, the capital of fashion but still they could make a much better work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->