Vogue Portugal August 2018 : Coco Rocha by Branislav Simoncik

Not sure what the 80s Princess Di x Run DMC coverstyling has to do with 'Hello Again 2000' ? Always a pleasure to see Coco though.

Looks like a screenshot from HOTLINE BLING

It’s indeed always a pleasure to see Coco Rocha! And I quite like the cover.

Why does this look like the son from ‘Horton hears a who’

It definitely stands out! Nice to see her landing a Vogue cover ana can´t wait to see the ed :woot:

Looks like a still from the videoclip of a cheap, heavily-Disco inspired House song from the early 2000s. Considering the 2000s sentence it might actually be what they were going for lol.

i hate the yellow filter and actually everything else about this. :unsure:

Nothing about this is the 2000s? I agree with zoom, it's more 80s, if anything. I personally feel had they not yellow-filtered Coco, the cover would have been much more effective, particularly for the way she's been shot on this cover.

I agree it would have been miles better without the yellow filter. Such a pleasure to see Coco!

COCO
Photographer:
Branislav Simoncik
Stylist: Alba Melendo
Hair: Baptiste Santens
Make-Up: Methta Gonthier
Model: Coco Rocha

wearesodroee

That ed is horrible. They turn Coco from queen of posing to looking like she doesn't know how to pose at all.

what a horrible use of Coco Rocha. You can have her in a bag posing on a stool with a white backdrop and she would look better than this pretentious nonsense.

I don't like Coco but the pictures are beautiful and Vogue Portugal is absolutely great!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->