Vogue Portugal July 2009 : Audrey Tautou by Max Vadukul

user.n.

Reaction score

source | xl.pt/mrkt/vogue

with bag :flower:
Audrey looks pretty, i adore her simply elagant outfit.

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks stunning, but i guess they just used her image, hopefully she gets the cover of VP soon.

Audrey Tautou by Max Vadukul. It's a reprint from april ELLE Belgium issue:
i5wzgm.jpg

Pictures from this set: http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5608317&postcount=1096

love her hair, she's one of the only actresses I can think who would make that hair + expression work on a cover. GOD i love her hair!

Thanks for posting the original version, Jeanster!

This is probably a stupid question, but how can Vogue use a reprint of an Elle cover?

^^They can because they PAY for it, its the same when ELLE uses Vogue's original cover images for a reprint or any other publications.The original photographer and publisher all get compensation from it, so its good business in the end.

Thanks for the info Miss Dalloway :flower:
I always assumed the magazine an image was first published in had exclusive rights to it.

Back on topic, Audrey looks lovely. I assume she's wearing all Chanel, I can see the necklace is.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's already out? that's pretty soon. And they are offering straw bags, how amazing is that?
The shot they chose is good, I like this cover better than last month's, although they are still sucking up with the text, that pink color on Vogue is absolutely wrong ... Anyway I guess they are going to talk about the movie Coco Avant Chanel, like it was a new for everybody, for most it is & just this month the movie will come out, so it makes sense anyway. There's some unnecessary words on the cover that cannot understand why they are there, they just add text overload.

Btw, that Elle cover is gorgeous, love everything about it.

Was the Max Vadakul shot done for Elle Belgium? I can't imagine he's working for Elle Belgium.

Anyway the cover is nice. But I can't get over the fact that Vogue uses an Elle reprint fro the cover.

I am Portuguese and I haven't bought Vogue Portugal in ages. I feel quite ashamed that the covers are reprints from other magazines and the editorials also, occasionally featuring an original editorial. Even the articles are usually reprints from UK Vogue's articles, except, of course, when there's a feature on a Portuguese artist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->