Vogue Portugal September 2018 : Crystal Renn by Branislav Simoncik

When I first saw this on Instagram I genuinely thought it was a Vogue Italia Throwback, seriously one of the best covers I’ve seen in so long! So reminiscent of the glory days of Vogue Italia under Franca! Obsessed

ok i'll buy it. This is the Vogue editions we expect less that do the most. Big 4 being Bottom 4 at some point.

What an emotion! Stunning!

My goodness stunning!! This is beyond!

Amazing cover. One of the best I've seen in ages. I've never been a Crystal fan but she can bring some great sultry energy to her editorial work.

This one word/catchy phrase shtick they have going on is so cringy to me (especially when most of the time it's not even in portuguese...? might as well just have no text altogether). The cover is undeniably gorgeous though, they did that.

WOW! I love this cover. It looks like a mid 2000s Vogue Italia. Very nice. I’ll try to get this issue. If I can find it.

EASILY my favorite Sept cover, i will go to great lenghts to get this in print! Well done!

Very VI, it also reminds me of the Fall 2016 Valentino ad campaign. Best September Issue cover for me.

I love it! :heart::clap: Very theatrical and artistic! I love her red dress and expression. This is a very passionate cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->