Vogue Portugal September 2018 : Crystal Renn by Branislav Simoncik

Vogue Portugal September 2018
Model: Crystal Renn
Photographer: Branislav Simoncik
Fashion Editor: Alba Melendo
Hair: Jan Molnar, Claudio Pacheco, Rui Rocha
Make Up: Patricia Limaatelier, Elodie Fiuza, Ines Aguiar

Part 1
tumblr_peskt4hCUZ1vstnjqo1_1280.jpg tumblr_peskt4hCUZ1vstnjqo2_1280.jpg tumblr_peskt4hCUZ1vstnjqo3_1280.jpg tumblr_peskt4hCUZ1vstnjqo4_1280.jpg tumblr_peskt4hCUZ1vstnjqo5_1280.jpg tumblr_peskt4hCUZ1vstnjqo6_1280.jpg tumblr_peskt4hCUZ1vstnjqo7_1280.jpg tumblr_peskt4hCUZ1vstnjqo8_1280.jpg tumblr_peskt4hCUZ1vstnjqo9_1280.jpg tumblr_peskt4hCUZ1vstnjqo10_1280.jpg

Source: wearesodroee

I already knew some people in the industry didn't pay ones with whom they were working but didn't same happen here.

I don't find this editorial to september worth. All of models seem tired in more than photo, even Crystal.

Curious date: I emailed Conde Nast WWN to purchase a copy of the issue and they told me that is a Sold Out.

Curious date: I emailed Conde Nast WWN to purchase a copy of the issue and they told me that is a Sold Out.
I could swear I saw a few for sale last week. (Nevermind, CN WWD has a limited number of copies outside the ones on stands - sleepy nonsense from me). Do you want me to grab you one from the stands?

I could swear I saw a few for sale last week. (Nevermind, CN WWD has a limited number of copies outside the ones on stands - sleepy nonsense from me). Do you want me to grab you one from the stands?
Thank you thank you thank you! I'll send you a DM

The story is quite long but I really enjoy it.

Does anyone has the main cover in high resolution? I want to print the cover for my room but I can't find it :(

How many pages? How many editorials?

2 years later... 418 pages and 7 editorials. All the issue is inspired by the diva theme (great issue, btw) and this is the real reason I bought their 2020 september issue...

La Divina by Branislav Simoncik (4 pages) starring Mariza, portuguese singer.

Dias de Gloria by Fedrerico Martins inspired in Gloria Vanderbilt (22 pages)

Bom Dia Miss Havisham by Azahara Fernández inspired in the character of Great Expectations by Charles Dickens (18 pages)

E Ao Anoutecer by Rui Palma an spread and interview starring drag queens and trans performers of Portugal (20 pages)

As Aventuras de Priscila, Rainha do Deserto by Laura Okita, inspired in Priscila: Queen of the Dessert (24 pages)

She’s So Lucky by Max von Hofe inspired in Lucky by Britney Spears (18 pages)

Amor sem Barreiras by Branislav Simoncinl starring Crystal Renn and inspired by West Side Story, not They Ride Horses, Don’t They? (54 pages of excellence) the editorial is stunning in print.

I’ll post the pictures later because the issue worth it.

I have this magazine and I absolutely love it.
Crystal Renn has been one of the most underrated models ever! Her face and expressions are perfect for HF and her body language is as strong. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->