Vogue Russia April 2009 : Carmen Kass & Lenny Kravitz by Terry Tsiolis

Natasha & Pharrell was better :heart:

i'm very curious about contents
but i will get this issue after week

i hope on thursday achAT will scan some of them
imo march 26 is very late release date for April issue

This looks dated, and Lenny helps that look a lot, why him and why now?

Too simple :innocent:
I love Carmen and I like Lenny's music... but this cover is so blah... And the styling doesn't even help. Everything is simple: make up, background, styling... why?

:ninja: It's like 2 former celebs got together to recreate a cover they did when they were younger and more famous.

This cover would have been appropriate in say 2001 when both of these people were at the top of their game... I don't even know the last time Lenny Kravitz released an album! I mean the man is sexy, but he is SO not relevant! And the picture itself, from the styling to the posing, is very 10 years ago-like when male celebrities were on Vogue with supermodels, something that never happens anymore! And the two of them look so bored and plain. It's like they grabbed a random couple off of the street and asked them to pose for a photograph after they had just got into a huge spat! Not impressed at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm very curious about contents
but i will get this issue after week

i hope on thursday achAT will scan some of them
imo march 26 is very late release date for April issue

I'll scan previews as soon as I have the issue, this should be on next Thursday as you mentioned.

I would have preferred Valery Kipelov instead of Lenny on the cover B)

wait, wait, wait, the cover is real?! The font is all pixelated and her hand is all rough. There's a chunk of Lenny's pants missing and there's gray in Carmen's hair. And I don't mean from aging:P

If this does turn out to be real, these are two really random people to put on the cover of Vogue Russia.

wait, wait, wait, the cover is real?!

Exactly what I thought...but I think a Carmen fan would have noticed that this image was published before somewhere if it's not real...

Exactly what I thought...but I think a Carmen fan would have noticed that this image was published before somewhere if it's not real...

i have no idea if the cover is real or not,but carmen is charming:P

When I read the title I thought it was gonna be explosive but in fact is soo bland.

Carmen looks great to me but Lenny... What is he doing on the cover?? He doesn't fit such woman like Carmen!

the cover is hideous but my goodness how is it possible for some of you not to know who Lenny Kravitz is?!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->