Vogue Russia April 2009 : Carmen Kass & Lenny Kravitz by Terry Tsiolis

THIS is just a wonderful mix !!!! fashion and music. Carmen looks really good on this cover, that's amazing, and it's good to see her again ! i miss natural and simply beauty

once again Louis Vuitton accessories
carmen is still so beautiful
but i dont get it why Lenny Kravitz is on the cover

I'm buying whatever Lenny is selling. Carmen looks pretty, but she's bringing no energy. At least Lenny is engaging the camera. Not sure what the hell Carmen is looking at. They should have gotten someone a little less generic than Carmen IMO.

It looks like they accidentally over-booked on cover models and had to stick them together. Very dull. Don't get it at all.

I don't like this cover at all, it is so boring. You'd think Lenny Kravitz and Carmen Kass could possibly make an interesting cover, but I guess not.

How do people not know he lenny kravitz is?!! (I read a few comments where people said they didn't know). He's musical God in my eyes, not to mention hot and Zoe's dad. Maybe I'm getting old at 24...

Last edited by a moderator:
not a great cover. i love the idea of using both Carmen and Lenny, but the photo is uninspiring.

www.vogue.ru

april-2009.03.19.09.03.06.142492_base.jpg

vogue.ru says that april (spring) issue is in stores already, right?

I think Carmen looks OK. Nothing too special, but nothing too awful either. Just OK.

I will buy this issue only because of its 'music meets fashion' content. And I wonder, why they put Lenny on the cover?

What is most like the spring? Singing and dancing? That's why we have dedicated music April issue of Vogue.
Our gift to the anniversary of Alla Pugacheva: fashion photography Primadonna. Like ten years ago, we were able to show the legend of Russian music what it had seen no one. You do not pop-star, but this dramatic actress. And her conversation with the editor in chief of Vogue Alena Doletskoy get a sharp and candid.
Also, especially for this room, we met in Paris with Lenny Kravitz to talk to him about music, love, sex and selected the best of his photographs. In fact, it turned out that Lenny has opened a new talent - a photographer and takes pictures of their friends of the musicians - Beyonse, Ronnie Wood, Grace Jones, and other, more expressive than any poster. For the first time he has shared the fruits of his hobby with Russian Vogue.
And of course, can not mention another photographer, presented in our April issue. This inimitable Karl Lagerfeld. He not only created a collection of «Paris-Moscow», inspired by the Russian tradition, but withdrew for Russian Vogue special fotosession and told us about his vision of Russia.
Plus Annex «VOGUE Travel»

This Issue On Newsstands : Today
glossy.ru

He married Lisa Bonet who played Denise Huxtable they had a daughter zoe kravitz (she has a page here on TFS), he dated nicole kidman they were rumored to be engaged
He was also rumored to be engaged to Adrinana Lima

He did that gap commercial with Sarah jessica parker where she sang the song "Lady" (which I love)

some of this other songs include: "Fly away" "It ain't over till it's over" and "Again" from blue crush he famously covered "American woman"

Lenny's been around since the 80s he's a musical genius!!
Yeah but the cover does leave much to be desired!

^yeah, and he used very good models in each his video: Natasa Vojnovic, Alyssa Sutherland, Milla Jovovich, Teresa Lourenco

and i think in the eyes of most of the people, its Carmen who looks "who the hll is that girl" beside Lenny

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->