Giorgia's editorial looks promising!
Not such a bad issue after all

Natalia Chabanenko

title: Горы контрастов - Mountains of contrasts
photo: KT Auleta
style: Simon Robins

oneminutescans.blogspot.com

Georgia May Jagger

title: Лейся, песня! - :question: Pour out, song!
photo: Matt Irwin
style: Simon Robins

oneminutescans.blogspot.com

Дочка матери - Mother's daughter

achAT-scan

Lenny

Lenny by Terry Tsiolis

Zoe Kravitz and Alicia Keys, 2 of 14 pics by Lenny
scanned by achAT

I don't think there is one bad shot in Georgia's editorial :woot:

I'm loving Georgia May Jagger's edit & the whole 80's Madonna vibe with the styling.

source | 80smuseum

:lol:

The Lagerfeld ed is named after Karlovy Varya place in he Czech Republic, so I guess it would be there as opposed to in France but I could be wrong. I like Natys ed but I'm not too keen on Jaggers

title: Лейся, песня! - :question: Pour out, song!

Лейся, песня
Leysya song - Soviet vocal and instrumental ensemble (VIA), which existed in the mid-70's - early 80's.
The founder and leader of the group was Valery Seleznev.V that difficult time he helped Michael Plotkin, a avtoromi many songs were popular Soviet authors. In the group were such well-known vocalists in the future, as Valery Kipelov (later «Aria») and Nicholas Rastorguev (later «Lyube»). Adrianov Vlad and Igor Ivanov, Vadim Baikov and Nikolai Koltsov.

wikipedia

Лейся, песня
Leysya song - Soviet vocal and instrumental ensemble (VIA), which existed in the mid-70's - early 80's.
The founder and leader of the group was Valery Seleznev.V that difficult time he helped Michael Plotkin, a avtoromi many songs were popular Soviet authors. In the group were such well-known vocalists in the future, as Valery Kipelov (later «Aria») and Nicholas Rastorguev (later «Lyube»). Adrianov Vlad and Igor Ivanov, Vadim Baikov and Nikolai Koltsov.

wikipedia

Thanks, tarsha, for the explanation.

Every time a translation makes no sense to me, it's a play on words (like Шла Саша по шоссе in VR 4/2008) or something only known to a Russian or former Soviet citizen (Окна РОСТА in VR 9/2008)

Well... most editorial's names are puns but some make sense :D ...a bit :innocent:

Thanks, tarsha, for the explanation.

Every time a translation makes no sense to me, it's a play on words (like Шла Саша по шоссе in VR 4/2008) or something only known to a Russian or former Soviet citizen (Окна РОСТА in VR 9/2008)

Well... most editorial's names are puns but some make sense :D ...a bit :innocent:

actually i don't think it gets more than this. VR uses these titles which are pretty much non-sense and have nothing to do with the editorial's narrative. it's more about an exterior meaning (if one can say so), than insight of what the editorial is about.
not to be harsh, but VR has a pretty weak content in terms of text. so no wonder their editorial titles are just as absurd.:innocent:

more photos by Lenny Kravitz

Lionel Richie, Joss Stone, Ronnie Wood, Doutzen Kroes & DJ Ruckus, Beyoncé, Jay-Z

achAT-scans

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->