Vogue Russia August 2015 : Daphne Groeneveld by Jason Kibbler

Always thrilled to see Daphne on a Vogue cover! But it looks so dated and the layout is just not working..

I don't get Daphne. She's not sexy nor does she look like a grown up woman to justify these kind of poses we always see her making.

The cover looks too dark and busy. I hope september will be great for VR.

Oh Vogue Russia.... I'm not even disappointed anymore because I open the thread already expecting a mess.

Always thrilled to see Daphne on a Vogue cover! But it looks so dated and the layout is just not working..

My first thoughts exactly. I'm a bit indifferent to Daphne's sex appeal, and her expression isn't helping.

oh and it is styled by Dunina again... so was their july cover this nice just because it was styled by a different stylist?

here is the list of 2014/2015 covers styled by other stylists
July 2015: Wixson styled by Franck Benhamou
January 2015: Georgia May styled by Melanie Huynh
December 2014: Vodianova styled by Robbie Spencer
August 2014: Isabeli styled by Karen Langley
June 2014: Arizona styled by Sarah Richardson
all the rest were Dunina's work

Last edited by a moderator:
I adore Daphne but when they do these type of photos with her it doesn't appeal to me, just seems forced.

I really don't get her success, I just can't stand her.
This cover, idk... Her face expression is weird but I like the pose and the colors.

So you are telling me that a socalled fashion professional said yes to this.

OK. :ninja:

I really like her but the cover does not work for me. Too much is going on and I don't like her expression.

My first thoughts exactly. I'm a bit indifferent to Daphne's sex appeal, and her expression isn't helping.

yes same its strange, she fits versace's "sexy" (which isn't sexy to me :doh:) this looks forced

Love me some Daphne, but this cover is a mess. Trying to hard to make her look sexy.

To be honest, as long as Viktoriya Davidova is still seated at the helm of Vogue Russia, all the other under performing Vogue EICs need not worry about their jobs. Y'all can still sleep at night!

Not the best cover, but I'm still glad Daphne got another Vogue cover :heart:

Ugly cover, but great to see Daphne in print on these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->