Я СУПЕРЗВЕЗДА (I, SUPERSTAR)
Photographer: Jason Kibbler
Stylist: Olga Dunina
Hair: Esther Langham
Make-up: Francelle
Model: Daphne Groeneveld

Vogue Russia

Last edited by a moderator:
РЕБЯТАМ НАШЕГО ДВОРА (THE BOYS OF OUR YARD)
Photographer: Alexi Lubomirski
Hair: Ben Skervin
Make-up: Tyron Machhausen
Models: Anja Konstantinova, Kori Richardson, Reid Rohling & Odin Grina

Vogue Russia

ГОСПОДИН ОФОРМИТЕЛЬ (MISTER DESIGNER)
Hair: Kevin Ryan
Make-up: Justine Purdue
Model: Irina Kravchenko

Vogue Russia

В РУКИ НОЖНИЦЫ (IN-HANDED SCISSORS)
Hair: Kevin Ryan
Make-up: Justine Purdue
Model: Yulia Ermakova

Vogue Russia

Something about the facial expression doesnt work and its the person that chose this particular shot thats to blame.

ПАРИ-МАТЧ (PARIS MATCH)
Photographer: Bjarne Jonasson
Stylist: Katerina Zolototrubova
Hair: Seb Bascle
Make-up: Houda Remita
Model: Manon Leloup

Vogue Russia

Paris Match reminds me of Arizona Muse's smiling editorial from Vogue Paris. Meh.

The main editorial is horrible. The second shot... what even? The editorial, as a whole, looks so contrived and laughable. And what is up with the mouth? Is she angry tho? I am so confused with the identity and aesthetic of Vogue Russia. They have over the top cover stories and somehow the rest of the editorials inside fall flat. It's like the entire VR team gave their 100% effort and energy to the cover story and felt sleepy about the time they're conceptualizing the rest of the editorials. Also, come to look at it, the cover story is always in a different league of its own when compared to the rest of the magazine. They really need to remind the fashion director of her duty to oversee the cohesiveness of the editorials that come to life in the magazine. In 1 editorial we have a VP-like ed (smiles), then we have a UK Vogue-like ed (Kibbler), then an editorial that even Elle Serbia will reject (Alexi). And some say VP is losing direction, at least that one has the 80s aesthetic affixed. How about this one though?

This magazine isn't even worthy of the VOGUE title anymore. Change it or close it for good.

The last shot of Manon's editorial, facing us, would've made an excellent cover. Very VP under Carine, but still pretty striking. I'll say it again, VR should experience as much as they can before censorship sets in.

Daphne for fashion magazines is starting to grate on my nerves. It's always the same: blowing hair, open mouth, sexy outfits. It's like they're all looking to her VP cover for inspiration.

Daphne Groeneveld by Jason Kibbler

Cover & Editorial Without Text!

in HQ

photocouture-show.com

it looks like something out of vogue japan, very cool :smile:

Oh god. Daphne looks horrible. To forced, to much trying to look sexy.
I know she is a adult now, but the poses doesn't work with how she looks. And please close your mouth Daphne!

bad cover, bad editorials, laughable magazine. RIP Russian Vogue. I gave up expecting smth decent from you

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pjmiddleton
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->