Vogue Russia December 2009 : Claudia Schiffer by Solve Sundsbo

^ Except Claudia looks better now than Linda did 14 years ago :ninja:

Wow i really hate Claudia but i must say this cover and this ed are amazing!And Solve is greaat!!!! : )))

Claudia looks amazing both on the cover and in the ed. Wow!

Claudia is just amazing. What an amazing cover and editorial. I really love all the bright colours they used and Claudia is simply stunning.

I love the editorial! Claudia looks GORGEOUS!

Terry Tsiolis photographed Alexa Yudina for the December 2009 Russian Vogue on May 19, 2009 with stylist Simon Robins.

Women Management Blog

In this issue:

Editor-in-chiefs of American, Italian, French and British Vogue - in an interview with the editor of Russian Vogue Alena Doletskaya.
Anna Wintour, Alexandra Shulman, Carine Roitfeld, Frank Sottosanti share their secrets, tell us about what they dream, how to deal with stress.

"You see movies about them, write and read about them in blogs. To me they are colleagues, professionals of highest order - but also women, and each has its own secrets, joys and weaknesses. We talked, argued and laughed. Welcome to the club!" - Alena Doletskaya.

Glossy.ru

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, I'm really interested in the article with the editors of the different versions of Vogue. Pity that my Russian is a bit rusty.

Review:

Beauty section "cover" Ali Michael by Aitken Jolly syled by Natalie Brewster

Claudia Schiffer by Solve Sundsbo styled by Simon Robins (6 photos/12 pages)

Natasa Vojnovic, Anne Vyalitsyna, Olga Sherer, Mina Cvetkovic, Alexa Yudina by Terry Tsiolis styled by Simon Robins (10 photos/10 pages)

Tabea by KT Auleta styled by Samuel Drira (10 photos/12 pages)

Aigul/Grace models by Aleksey Kolpakov (3 photos)

Renata Litvinova, Renata Piotrovski, Maria Astahova, Simm M by Danil Golovkin (5 photos/7 pages)

Horoscope supplement:
Anastasija Kondratjeva by Matt Irwin styled by Simon Robins (cover + 12 photos)

^ How many pages are in the issue?

Thanks for the review :flower:

I think only Claudia's ed is good side of the issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->