Vogue Russia February 2010 : Magdalena Frackowiak by Tom Munro

I don't get Magdalena's appeal, she's very much like Snejana in that she always looks so bored. Nonetheless, I'm intrigued to see the rest of the editorials for this America issue.

And wasn't the previous year's February issue is dedicated to US? Strange ...

Yes, I've just checked copy and it WAS America issue too, so February became official America-dedicated-issue month for Vogue Russia. Can't wait to see the rest.

For some reason this is already out in th UK.
I saw it today but didn't buy it, the cover is a little bit too tacky for me.

I like Miranda's ed (Willy seems to be having a "moment" with her recently)...but I don't get how it relates to an American issue. I'm a bit dumbfounded by the cover...not that it's bad, but the styling is a very tired cliche IMO:ninja:

Well, good for Magda, but the cover is rather tacky IMO. The whole USA topic is so boring, I've seen it, like, 1000 times before, they could at least do something creative with that, but jeans, red and blue?? Come on, it's so cliché :doh:

why do they keep giving her an All American concept for her covers
and i much prefer her face on then turned sideways

MAGDA! :wub: :woot:

I'm not to fond of the cover, I feel like it could've been better, but it's Madga nevertheless. :heart:

I'm going to be completely biased and say I love Miranda's ed. :crush: :heart: Especially the third and fourth shot. Effortless.

very happy for Magda but the styling is awful! I wonder if the review is up to everyone's expectations!

haha, that's indeed ironic.
i can't complain about a cover which lighting is great and magda looks good as well.

Nothing special. I think the previews looked better.

The cover is just okay to me, although I'm glad to see Magdalena.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->