Vogue Russia February 2010 : Magdalena Frackowiak by Tom Munro

I still haven't got any of the February issues of Russian magazines. It's annoying. There are too late. None of them arrived in this week here, I really hope I can get them tomorrow.

Riley should of gotten the cover, her shots speak more about the issue, rather than Magdalena's.
Either the first or third shot would of made a nice cover. Thanks for posting fearless!

I always adore seeing Siri in the exaggerated beauty/jewellery editorials. I love how they did this one in the trashy and sugary Miss America convention, it works perfectly and the last two shots are just priceless :lol: Who's the photographer, by the way?

Last edited by a moderator:
I always adore seeing Siri in the exaggerated beauty/jewellery editorials. I love how they did this one in the trashy and sugary Miss America convention, it works perfectly and the last two shots are just priceless :lol: Who's the photographer, by the way?
Miles Aldridge ^_^

Ok, so jeans was that month's theme....this cover is very unbalanced visually.

I actually like Riley's and Siri's eds. Any of the Riley's shots would make a better cover imo.

i can never fully support anything shot in the country or in any type of barn- its not cute, chic or fashionable to me.

Siri's ed is excellent and Riley looks amazing in her ed. Any of her shots would have made a better cover than Magdalena's.

VR totally forgot there is more than just white people in America. :rolleyes:

I love Magdalena and Siri's editorial. I hate Riley's though. :ermm: Kind of like how everybody in America is not white, everybody in America is not a cheerleader or a jock, and I don't see how any of those shots could ever be a cover. It would be horrific. -_-

I love everything about Magda's editorial but the model... I think she's lovely but her look is wrong for what they were going for in this one.

btw - to anyone from London - where do you guys buy Vogue Russia? I can't seem to find it anywhere :(

I love everything about Magda's editorial but the model... I think she's lovely but her look is wrong for what they were going for in this one.

btw - to anyone from London - where do you guys buy Vogue Russia? I can't seem to find it anywhere :(

Most bookshops in Central London carry it, even newsagents sometimes.
Selfridges had this issue before it was even out in Russia I think :P

Content Pages

Editor's Letter

English Summary

Journal Plaza

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muggins1265
Back