Vogue Russia January 2010 : Natasha Poly by Sølve Sundsbø

I am blown away! This is the PERFECT cover for winter! There is something about snow and cold weather that reminds me of crystals and white fur :lol:! Natasha, of course, looks stunning. And I love the very liberal use of text; it compells the viewer to look at the model and the clothes and nothing else. This may be one of the best magazine covers of the past couple of years.

not a natasha fan really, but wow love this cover! amazing. love the lighting! and she looks gorgeous.

First the Gucci campaign, now this - Natasha is on a roll. Brilliant cover.

SON OF A B****! Now this is what you call a fashion magazine cover! It just looks stunning! Natasha really knows how to work it on the cover of a fashion magazine. I literally said "Wow!" when I was taking a look at the cover. It's just beautiful, stunning and great! :heart::heart::heart: I just hope she has an ed. inside. Definitely a great way fro VR to start the year. Thanks MagFan for posting the cover! :flower:

[FONT='Cambria','serif']I don't think it is a very good cover... she looks a little bit strangled to me... like ah one more sec like this and I am going to faint... dress looks crumbled... I don't get it... but as I see I am an extreme minority here ;-)[/FONT]

I love the color of the Vogue heading.
Believe it or not, when I looked at the cover for the first time, Natasha reminded me a little bit of Claudia Schiffer for some reason.

Really Beautiful!
I Love the transparency of the masthead!

Vogue Russia and Vogue Deutsch always have the most beautiful covers.

^ I don't think so... Vogue Russia usually doesn't get to the Spring collections until February, but I could be wrong. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->