Vogue Russia January 2010 : Natasha Poly by Sølve Sundsbø

Wow, I actually had no idea she was wearing Prada :woot: Thanks for the ID, then ^_^

"Веник сонетов"
Photo: Aleksey Kolpakov
Style: Olga Dunina
Model: Erin Wasson

scanned by me

Hannah's ed is simply perfect! But the main reason has to be the model and her skills - because I really can't get over the styling + background of this (could a studio ed be done even worse?) :ninja: Her beauty shot is flawless though.

Nice issue, Natashas looks gorgeous in her ed as usual, love her in the ivory lace Givenchy dress:heart:, Hannah is really the star of this issue for me she looks super gorgeous posed with the tatted guys.:D

The cover is a beauty-overdose and is definitely the best cover I've seen for ages :crush: I am so proud of VR team they were the ones to present it! ^_^ :blush:

What about contents: they're ok, but no match for the promising cover :innocent: A little boring issue, as most of the january issues VR does... :ninja:
Anyway, the cover compensate it all ^_^

P.S. So excited to see Magdalena's ed! :woot:

A little boring issue, as most of the january issues VR does... :ninja:

I would say not only for January but most of their issues are boring. They just have good covers and one or at least two good editorials in the issue, it was all I saw in 2009. But I still love Vogue Russia very much. It's kinda "Native" Vogue for me. ^_^

The only issue (from what I remember) , where each ed was amazing and had great cover was October 2008. I adore that issue.

I loved their 2008 issues more than 2009 ones. Hope they'll improve in 2010 and this cover is really good start. Really curious to see next cover and whole issue.

I would say not only for January but most of their issues are boring. The only issue (from what I remember) , where each ed was amazing and had great cover was October 2008. I adore that issue. (...) I loved their 2008 issues more than 2009 ones.

All my fav VR issues come from 2005 & 2006 :blush: Vogue was like a Bible to me back then, and now... it's just a magazine :innocent:
But I agree 2008 season was much better than the last one for them (unfortunately!)

I love the cover it actually gave me a russian glam, however the ed is aweful boring..
Testino's photos are great

can someone please translate 'Изящные искусства' ?

^ Graceful (elegant, refined) Arts...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->