Vogue Russia January 2013 : Lara Stone by Hedi Slimane

Prairie

Reaction score

my own snapshot from Glamour Russia January 2013

That is simply a gorgeous cover! I pretty much love everything about it, thanks for posting.

Lara + Hedi = Love. I have high hopes for this editorial. They better not eff it up.

It already looks quite good, but I want to see the HQ first.

image.jpg

models.com

Hedi's photography is such a bore. The images (especially for Vogue Russia) are usually stale and flat. It reminds me of another designer/photographer, actually...

Everything is perfect. Lara never fails to impress!
Thanks for posting :heart:

Beautiful cover, simple yet elegant. One of my favorite Lara covers for sure.

Hedi's photography is such a bore. The images (especially for Vogue Russia) are usually stale and flat. It reminds me of another designer/photographer, actually...

I agree with you. I generally dont like his photography because I find it too cold but it works really well in here.

it's nice cover, but i'm tired of Vogue Russia black/white or dark covers with red font...

models.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I have felt nothing towards Vogue Russia's magazine or covers for months, and this is no exception. Hedi Slimane's aesthetics fail to warrant him a cover shoot, he's a one-trick pony. Not even a model of Lara Stone's level can contribute to his mundane photography. I'm sooooo bored.

^^ it's funny that two of those covers were shot by Hedi Slimane as well.

Here's another cover by Hedi:

models.com

tired of the repeated technique and shot but gosh how beautiful is Lara! Love the whole richness vibe from the cover with the diamonds too :smile:

Congrats Hedi, on making a stellar beauty like Lara look bad. Not an easy task.

I, too, am tired of that red font. It's atrocious and makes any cover, no matter how stunning the shot, look tacky.

I cannot say this enough- I miss what this magazine used to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->