Vogue Russia June 2009 : Natalia Vodianova by Alasdair McLellan

I like the cover, but I do hope Vogue Russia could do something more creative, other than plain background.

Does anyone here know what this issue is about? The only word I know is 'sport'.

^ Cover Says: Secular Sport in Fashion
also... Natalia Vodianova, Doutzen Kroes & Jourdan Dunn

sorry, I can't read more, it's too low quality to read

Much better than any of this years covers. They finally stayed away from the primary colours!

her arm looks really weird though i like the styling and the colours. i always find it really hard to get vogue russia here, i don't know why, i can never find it it any stores grrrrr.

Oh I love this! Very fresh, and a bit more quirky than the usual Natalia stuff! Thanks!

I believe it will look much better in HQ. It's pretty!

I don't like it, it's too plain, don't like the styling either.

And I'm so sick of her... why is she everywhere?

i like natalia but that cover is horrible.

I don't like it, it's too plain, don't like the styling either.

And I'm so sick of her... why is she everywhere?

someone said she was co-host of Eurovision show in Russia ...
for the rest of the world, I think it's because of her Etam line ...

I was, too, really annoyed when I saw her name ... But I think the cover looks very different from she's done lately ... She's in lingerie, sure, but the LV bunny ears add a lot of fun that I like ...

and she looks so Gummo ! it's unbelievable !

harmony-korine.com

at the risk of coming off like a total fanatic, I don't understand how can anyone get sick of Natalia, her angles are endless.. :heart::ninja:

Not sure I like the cover, looks more like a runway shot, very random.. but she does look quite lovely with that LV piece.

Looks good, can't wait to see FW looks.

Natalia looks super at this cover. She is so natural.

This is quite fun, this (kind of) pink bunny making face... the total opposite of her Vogue UK cover...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->