Vogue Russia March 2009 : Natasha Poly by Alasdair McLellan

I actually think this is a great cover for Natasha. I'm so glad she looks natural, soft, fresh and bright! For such a long time she's been gaunt and harsh...it's nice to see the old Natasha again!

It may not be the most exciting cover, but I love the dress, the headband, Natasha looks fantastic, I like the contrasting pink lettering...so in my book...it gets an A!

I think it's really precious. The headband is cute and I like that there's a playful yet soft aspect to it ^_^

^^Well not all can be started by you. :P

I think its a very lifeless cover, of course she looks good, but still.

:lol:

i don't like the look of the editorial posted. Bad cover, boring editorial. doesn't excite me much.

ETA: i don't like her hair on the cover..it looks thin and flat and btw the bow looks so random, almost like a shoe string...i remember when the ghetto girls used to do that in the late 90s :lol: Natasha's had much better VR covers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgeous! Natasha is just the definition os a model to me and continues be one of my favorites season after season! :heart:

the cover gives me some very fresh springy feeling

Yawwwwwn. I love Natasha, but c'mon, bubblegum pink and black? Save it for the emo mall girls!

^doubt they own anything they carry around, especially a color combination. :smile:

gorgeous cover, so perfect for spring. I haven't liked anything by Vogue Russia in a long time but this looks like an improvement. at least it's not a studio shot anyway. The pose reminds me a bit of Gemma for Numéro.

I think the cover is good, but it's not impressive or special. I also like Natasha like this, more natural.

It's not that bad....removing the rosette on her head would have been a good idea, it makes her look a little like a Playboy bunny, and....not really of a good vintage year either, despite that 60s font....

I don't really like the pose, but I really love Natasha and I'm glad she got ANOTHER VR cover.

is very soft something we haven't see of Natasha in a long time. Love it

I love the cover, and i don't even like Natasha. it's classy, and the light shining on her face makes it seem more spring/summery. i just wish it wasn't so hard to find Vogue Russia in the states.

Uhh confessions of a taben. :lol:

I don't like the cover. The July one last year was sensational but this looks more like Pamela Anderson than Vogue. Not meaning that it is over sexual but it's kind of not Natasha's face and the lighting seems off too for a cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acctforstylethings
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"