Vogue Russia March 2019 : Bella Hadid by Giampaolo Sgura

I prefer the first cover, it looks very striking, but this new hairstyle doesn't do her any favours. I know all the Vogues are all out on some secret androgynous agenda right now, but that doesn't suit models like Bella.

Yikes. She looks gorgeous in high glamour editorials and beauty shots but you strip away all that and what you're left with is a not very versatile face for someone that's supposed to be a supermodel.

Both covers are tragic for more than one reason: the photographer, the hair, the pose in the first one, her lips and chin in the Second one..

She looks awful, as usual anyways: take away the botox and all the things she did to ``better herself´´ and when there´s no glamour on the styling and grooming then you get this lol. Did she forget how to pose? Ahhh right it´s the insta-age right now, she does not have to since the kids today don´t want to see real supermodels (they probably don´t even know what the term means anyways), they just want to see regular instagirls who do not know how to pose, who do not emote anything with their eyes and who don´t speak (or don´t know how to:( they prefer to lie to people and make posts they get paid for and takes thousands of photos of their clothes so people think they are ``influencers´´ lol. NEXT !

With that lighting, makeup and hair, she looks much older. With Gigi and Bella, most of the time, when you take away the hair, e.g. Gigi in the Tom Ford eyewear ads, Bella here, it doesn't work. Bella has always looked better with her hair pulled back or in a tight bun.

That Chanel shirt will be sold out...
She looks weird even if I like the composition of the covers.
It’s fresh for VR

The hair and attempted androgyny doesn't really work here.

ugh i'm so sick of seeing her...
what do the inside stories look like?

NOT a fan of Sgura nor Bella but I do love this first cover. It's beautiful, it's tasteful, I love it. Wouldn't buy it though...

Review
Vogue Choice: Alina Bolotina by Arseni Jabiev 6 pgs
Anna De Rijk by Philip Gay. 3 photos
Vogue Shopping: Kate Kina by Arseny Jabiev 4 pgs

Cover story 15 pgs
Anna De Rijk by Philip Gay, styled by Zolototrubova. 8 pgs
Jane Moseley by Agata P., styled by Vashenyak. 12 pgs
Manami Kinoshita, Sasha Knysh and Mads Mullins by Ben Hassett, styled by Stella Greenspan. 4 pgs
Jane Moseley by Agata P., styled by Vashenyak. 3 pgs
Blesnya Minher by Stas Komarovski, styled by Vashenyak. 12 pgs
Nikki Vonsee by Alex Brunet, styled by Zolototrubova. 6 pgs

314 pages total

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"