Vogue Russia March 2021 by Arseny Jabiev, Elizaveta Porodina & Yan Yugay

WOW! Those covers are beautiful. I love their take on The Creativity Issue. Kudos to Vogue Russia for stepping up this month!

Natalia’s is by far the best, I’m not sure why they bothered with the other two. Irina’s is something I would expect from Farneti’s Vogue Italia, she cannot pull off that look.

I love all of them. Weirdly enough, even though Irina was made like Kermit the Frog here, I LOVE IT!!!!

I guess it looks good just because of contrast. Every single cover looks poor for some reason but all three combined are striking. I prefer the red cover but if it was the only one I could see myself blaming everyone like "Tanya who for the second most important issue of the year?"

I wonder who will write editor's letter Masha or new EIC and was the EIC's change the reason of the delay?

and probably Who is Tanya and which agency she comes from?

The concept is okay, but that hair on Natalia is a criminal offense.

Vogue Portugal anyone? This creativity-freedom-boredom must be the line for all match issues. Vogue paris has it too. They continue this September issue story for all vogues. Only by putting same meaningless motto on the covers you won’t bond ‘em all in the same story. It doesn’t work this way...

Irina’s and Natalia’s covers look so good!! I hope I can snatch them both, we’ll see which one they decide to import here. I’m not sure whether they’d work as individual covers but together, wow! :crush:
I can make do without the red one, though.

I like Tanya's cover better than others,I still not a fan of these. Irina's pose looks awkward but she doesn't look as dead as usual. What is this hair on Natalia?!! She's the last one to pull off boyish styles :blink:.

WTF Vogue Paris and Vogue Russia are addcited to this kind of lettering and spacing?
Under influence of the stupid Vogue Italia?
so creative

Natalia’s cover is my favourite for sure! Tanya’s also very good whilst Irina’s the weakest. also, not convinced with Irina’s editorial either.

looking forward to seeing the rest of the content and very excited that Natalia is finally and again out of her comfort zone.

The most creative one for sure. Decent imo.

The 3rd cover is my favourite, but all of them are good. And yes, definitely the most creative covers so far.

Not loving the green one due to its styling (Michelle Visage will definitely pick it up, though~). I, however, am in love with the yellow and red ones, though. They’re brazen yet dreamlike, easily some of the best covers of the month.

Irina is a beautiful woman, but her work screams "CHEAP" to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->