Vogue Russia May 2019 : Kendall Jenner by Luigi & Iango

I guess these had the potential to be nice if she: a) looked straight into the camera instead of appearing cross eyed, b) had softer light and less make up that wouldn't make her look older than she really is. A missed opportunity for sure.

They've certainly done her justice considering her track record. It's just an effortless glamour shot and maybe that's the way forward with her. I'm just not sold on the dress. Looks a bit ill-fitting around the bust area.

The first cover is fabulous! Maybe the best i've ever seen her... She looks commanding and vulnerable.
The second shot is her usual boring self wearing a usual boring Dolce & Gabbana dress.

It has a feel of 'amateur hour' but I like these a lot more than most of the work she's done.

I don't get her career, at all! She seems to be MIA, and then she pops up on major covers. I will say i like these, especially the first one. L&I sure know how to do high polished Glamour, and Vogue's are lucky to have them.

Very very nice covers, but they simply don't motivate me to go and get any of them. Something's missing a bit.

She's the only one with natural beauty of the Jenners/Ks. I reallly liked her italian Vogue cover and ed, and the ELLE story by Chris Colls. Shame that her modeling skills aren't the best among the instagirls. Kendall is gorgeous, but she can't make justice to her own face. What a waste of beauty.

It's so easy to hate on Kendall.
C'mon these covers are not bad at all, actually I really enjoy them and I think she looks stunning. I see a model here. The makeup looks great on her features. If these were with another model loved by everyone like Grace Elizabeth people wouldn't say anything bad. (I'm referring my comments to people's reactions on social medias, always complaining about the same things with Kendall and the Kardashian and then probably the first to read any news about them)

Wow, first Bella with Vogue Greece and now Kendall with Vogue Russia. Surprisingly good covers out of them.

Such a weird juxtaposition to have that kind of dark, heavy make-up and then those clothes and the overall theme are completely opposite to that.
Otherwise, both the covers are actually quite pretty. But for some reason I’m stilling missing something when looking at them.

Review
Cover story 11 photos
Heather Kemesky by Agata Pospieszynska 14 pgs
jewelry, fruits and vegetables by Iris Velghe 6 pgs
Veronika Vilim by Ben Hassett 4 pgs
Olivier Rousteing, Sarah Brannon, Tami Williams, Wang Han, Lucia Lopez by Tung Walsh 4 pgs
Florence Clapcott by Driu & Tiago 10 pgs

Would have been decent covers if they chose somebody else. But it has to be Kendall and she is always cross eyed and dead in the eyes. Atleast she is the only bad thing about these covers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hillary Daniel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"