Vogue Russia May 2020 : Hiandra Martinez by Txema Yeste

They dedicated the issue to ecology and planet same as elle Russia this month... and on Russian market these magazines are quite on the same level... the first cover is not bad and a real step forward for that sh*tty magazine but Hiandra is looking too airbrushed and glamour for her natural state. And second - no one can’t beat the latest txema shooting for numero called karma with Charlie Fraiser shot in India. He raised the bar too high. So this one looks like his works for vogue espagna- too pedestrian. And overall covers looks like something vogue Greece, Czech, Portugal would do...

I'm always impressed by Txema's work, I love him. This is a great set of covers! Really beautiful. Hiandra doesn't look the most convincing here but it works and am happy for her.

Vogue Russia May 2020

Photographer: Agata Popieszynska
Stylist: Svetlana Vashenyak
Hair: Seb Bascle
Makeup: Lili Choi
Cast: Adela Stenberg

Vogue Russia Digital Edition

Vogue Russia May 2020

Photographer: Van Mossevelde + N
Stylist: Marine Braunschvig (????)
Hair: Olivier De Vriendt
Makeup: Sandrine Cano
Cast: Vivienne Rohner

Vogue Russia May 2020

Photographer: Fanny Latour-Lambert
Stylist: Katerina Zolototrubova
Hair: Rimi Ura
Makeup: Laure Dansou
Cast: Yuka Mannami, Simon Baraby, Guillaume Bouriant, Marion Fabro

The best cover of this year so far... And that main ed is gorgeous. well done Vogue Russia, please keep up the momentum!!

I don’t understand how on earth Olga was fired and come back and Svetlana Vashenyak became a contributor after just 3 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->